String Aging care

GizmoZQ

• Members

Hi im looking for something that would help me with my string issues. I always wash my hands b4 and after playing and every day i have to clean the strings (its some kind of stain'ish brown thing). I always keep my guitar in its case, also the strings age very fast so im asking what would be a good product that will do the job? (It happens on the fretboard area).

• Members

Hi im looking for something that would help me with my string issues. I always wash my hands b4 and after playing and every day i have to clean the strings (its some kind of stain'ish brown thing). I always keep my guitar in its case, also the strings age very fast so im asking what would be a good product that will do the job? (It happens on the fretboard area).

What are you cleaning the strings with? How are you cleaning the strings?

• Members

I have the same problem, but I use GHS Fast Fret now, it really helps the strings last longer, give it a try.

Archived