WOW, PRS Gets THeir Own Forum

Rob14

• Members

For some reason PRS guitars don't do it for me. They look very nice, the flame tops and all, but I just don't like the feel of the ones I've tried.

Thet are also realy, realy, expensive here in Australia. Localy Bellman and Ormsby prety well match them anyway.

• Members

US here.

I don't like them b/c I can't bend strings on the necks they offer. They sound good, build quality is good, no doubt. But if an instrument at that price doesn't allow me to do as I wish with it, then I'm not paying.

:idk: That's just how it is.

OP: I think the intention of the thread is to show a factory tour of PRS, which is pretty cool in any event, despite how one may feel about about the brand.

• Members

For some reason PRS guitars don't do it for me. They look very nice, the flame tops and all, but I just don't like the feel of the ones I've tried.

Thet are also realy, realy, expensive here in Australia. Localy Bellman and Ormsby prety well match them anyway.

What about pricing in the Land Of Oz on PRS SE models?

• Members

What about pricing in the Land Of Oz on PRS
SE
models?

Arround a grand AUD last time I looked, but thanks to Wall Street our $ has gone down 20 cents in the $ against the greenback in the last two weeks so the prices will go up pretty soon.

• Members

*changes bookmark*

...and you are right, obviously. LTDs, Schecters, Squiers and Epis are exactly the same as a Private Stock PRS. After all, all use CNC machines and are made of wood. Heck, all guitars are touched by people as well, that makes them all, to an extent, hand made! How DARE Olsen, Santa Cruz, Hamer, G&L, etc. charge extra for the privalege of owning a hand-made guitar!!!

...See, I didn't even mention G*bs*n "q**l*ty c*ntr*l". ;)

Archived