Have any of you fellas ever collaborated on anything?

Mark L

• Moderators

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah I just wet myself typing this,.... I suddenly pictured Craig or Phil trying to blow an eskimo chicks behind to get that note,........sorry,..guess I had to much beers,...it's midnight here,.......

I'm just gonna quote these two posts before you do your typical thing and delete them. You retract more well-articulated truth than any other ten posters on HC forums. ;)

:wave:

Terry D.

P.S. No special moderator powers were used in assembling the above. :o

• Moderators

I once wrote a song with Melissa Marchant! I must say that finally meeting her/him for the first time on an internet message board was one of the most moving experiences of my life. :cry::love:

We're asking $10,000 for the mp3. So far, it's moving kinda slow but we figure the first download will pay back our costs and then some. :thu:

Terry D.

• Members

We're asking $10,000 for the mp3.

I'll take three!

By the way, you do realize that when you reference Marissa, he/she will be summoned like a genie and appear to tell you she/he is suing you, your parent company, and all your friends for libel, slander, emotional distress, and sexual harassment, right? Just making sure you knew that going in. :D

I suddenly pictured Phil trying to blow an eskimo chicks behind to get that note,.....

Booshy, you do whatever you have to to get the best performance you possibly can from the artist... :)

However, I do have a FEW personally self-imposed limits. ;):D

PS El Weasel Supremo, you can has new roughs later today... :wave:

• Moderators

I'll take three!

By the way, you do realize that when you reference Marissa, he/she will be summoned like a genie and appear to tell you she/he is suing you, your parent company, and all your friends for libel, slander, emotional distress, and sexual harassment, right? Just making sure you knew that going in.
:D

I'm counting on it. :thu:

Terry D.

P.S. It's probably Craig's alt. :o

• Members

I suddenly pictured Phil trying to blow an eskimo chicks behind to get that note,.....

:wave:

I've been walking around for 2 days now with that mental picture right in front of me,...It's getting annoying,..:rolleyes:

Archived