new pedal day

Alchemist

• Members

Got a holier grail reverb to use with my Dr Z's when I wanna do some more mellow country stuff.....

sounds pretty nice, a little big though, but thats ok, I wasnt going to add much else to the pedalboard anyway, other than eventually replace the OD808 with a BB preamp..... :idk:

018-1.jpg

• Members

well I've played a lot of drive pedals over the years, and bought and sold a few....

the day I went into the store to buy it

I played an AC Preamp, BB Preamp, BB Preamp +, Fulldrive 2, Fulldrive 2 Mosfet, OCD, Box of Rock, Barber Tone Pump, and Diamond J Drive.......

the black pedal is a korg tuner

• Members

Interesting, these are on my shortlist with the Burn Unit.

And the burn unit was miles ahead or just something in the tone that you liked better?

I thought it was miles ahead of the fulltone products, the fulldrive 2 mosfet especially sounds good, but it has this artificial quality that I just couldnt dial out......

• Members
Got a holier grail reverb to use with my Dr Z's when I wanna do some more mellow country stuff.....

sounds pretty nice, a little big though, but thats ok, I wasnt going to add much else to the pedalboard anyway, other than eventually replace the OD808 with a BB preamp.....
:idk:

018-1.jpg

You play mellow country stuff?? ;)

I dont believe it! :poke:

Happy new pedal day!

AJC

Archived