I need a posse guys

lndianScout

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So the Lone Ranger finally gets captured by the bad guys. They have him tied up and have a noose around his throat. The bad guys are impressed with his fighting spirit however, and grant him a last wish. He says he wants to have a last talk with Silver. They bring Silver over, and the Lone Ranger whispers in his ear. With that Silver rears up and gallops away toward town. Soon later, the horse returns with a beautiful blond in the saddle. The Lone Ranger is amazed, and so are the bad guys. They let the Lone Ranger have a little private time with her.

These villains are so impressed that they grant him another dying wish. Another whisper in his ear, and Silver gallops off and returns with a gorgeous brunette. Again, the Long Ranger is given leave to {censored} her brains out.

The bad guys are amazed, and they let the Lone Ranger have a third wish. Another whisper in the horse's ear and away goes Silver. He returns with a delightful redhead who soon lands in the haystack with the Lone Ranger.

This results in the grant of a final, final wish. Silver comes closer, and the Lone Ranger whispers, "Silver, I said bring the POSSE!"

• Members

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/darkangelsavior/?start=420

seriously? who photographs stolen evidence when multiple people are pressing charges. :facepalm:

this sucks indianscout, i wish there were something us outsiders could do about it.

what do you think the timeline is going to be until you at least have a guitar again? long or short term?

• Members

Damn I read that whole thread too. No words really describe how low that POS is. He is a clever guy (look up the meaning of CON man)...too bad he wasn't so clever when he decided on the whole face tatoo thing. :facepalm:

Anyway, IndianScout are you really in the situation you described over there, or are you playing jedi mind tricks on the douchebag? I seem to recall seeing a photo of you here looking quite fit/healthy.

If you are desperate for a guitar then let us hook you up. Seriously. :wave:

• Members

Indian Scout,

If you are going through chemo and have no guitar please PM me. Money is tight but I'm pretty sure I can scrape up shipping to get a guitar into your hands while this mess plays out. It wont be a C-1 exotic but it'll work.

Chemo is a crappy place to be with no guitar.

So the Lone Ranger finally gets captured by the bad guys. They have him tied up and have a noose around his throat. The bad guys are impressed with his fighting spirit however, and grant him a last wish. He says he wants to have a last talk with Silver. They bring Silver over, and the Lone Ranger whispers in his ear. With that Silver rears up and gallops away toward town. Soon later, the horse returns with a beautiful blond in the saddle. The Lone Ranger is amazed, and so are the bad guys. They let the Lone Ranger have a little private time with her.

These villains are so impressed that they grant him another dying wish. Another whisper in his ear, and Silver gallops off and returns with a gorgeous brunette. Again, the Long Ranger is given leave to {censored} her brains out.

The bad guys are amazed, and they let the Lone Ranger have a third wish. Another whisper in the horse's ear and away goes Silver. He returns with a delightful redhead who soon lands in the haystack with the Lone Ranger.

This results in the grant of a final, final wish. Silver comes closer, and the Lone Ranger whispers,
"Silver, I said bring the POSSE!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived