Who would play a GOOD Jimi Hendrix in a film?

2pacHendrix

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only way I would be even remotely interested in seeing something like that would be if Oscar Jordan AKA Jimmy James from Guitar Jam played Hendrix. Another possibility might be David Ramsey who played Anton Briggs on Dexter. But that still wouldn't be quite as cool as Oscar Jordan doing it.

• Members

5241015.jpg

Hah! What do you mean 'you people?'

I rented that movie 2 weeks ago and have yet to return it.

I also thought of Lenny, but I'm not sure if he can act. I saw him in Zoolander, though.

Anyway, while we're on the subject who would play Mitch Mitchell? Noel Redding?

• Members

Hah! What do you mean 'you people?'

I rented that movie 2 weeks ago and have yet to return it.

I also thought of Lenny, but I'm not sure if he can act. I saw him in Zoolander, though.

Anyway, while we're on the subject who would play Mitch Mitchell? Noel Redding?

Toby McGuire or Tom Cruise.

I'm sorry I have had too much to drink tonight , just ignore me.

• Members

Hey everybody,

I got a Jimi Hendrix biography for x-mas and my god sister and I were discussing who would play Jimi Hendrix in a movie. We were stumped and could not find anybody who is a good actor and would do jimi justice. My sister said Nick Cannon... My response-
:facepalm:
I said Jaime Foxx, but he was Ray Charles already. I think Andre 3000 wants to play him in a movie (
Old Linky
) but would he be good enough?

Anyway, I just want your input on this subject. Because a movie would really expand his fanbase.

Thanks,

:wave:

Snoop dog.

J/k

I'd like jamie foxx, he's in a movie with robert downy jr. coming out soon where he's a cellist. I don't mind him monopolizing the musician-actor talent pool. The dude who was little walter in cadillac records may work too.

Archived