How are Xaviere XV-620s routed underneath the pickguard?

elsupermanny14

• Members

Hey guys I'm just curious what the XV-620s look underneath the pickguard? Is it really routed the way it's supposed to be with only the one pickup cavity? I'm just curious as to what is under that pickguard.

Also curious if it's semi hollow or if the f hole is just painted on? It looks real in the picture but I don't know. The weight it has listed is identical to the regular Telecaster they sell and I figured if it was really a semi hollow it would weigh less since it would consists of less wood.

Just to clarify this is the guitar I'm wondering about. The XV-620,

http://store.guitarfetish.com/xvvicrmafi1.html

• Members

Didn't see the reply right above mine.

It is really Semi-Hollow as well. I have one and love it. Just wish I knew about the shell pink plans earlier... hehe I kid I'm happy with the Cream/vintage white

edit: the one that your looking at is the exact same one I own. Awesome guitar.

I was actually thinking about the pink guitar. I like the pink, the yellow, and the white one. I'm gonna wait until the shipment comes in and he puts the dinged up ones on "blemish" sale haha. I gotta save every penny I can!

• Members

I don't see how you got that, outta that.

The only spoken word in the vid is "ya {censored}ed up Lobbie".

Which means I thought he shouldn't have sold it.

But I bought it. :)

Lotsa people don't keep very many guitars. Nothing wrong with that.

There is also the GAS ladder that everybody climbs. Buy a different guitar, get rid of an older one.

Out of all my guitars, I WANT to keep the cheapies. I could sell the Fenders and Gibsons and never miss them. But many of my SX and Squier and Agile guitars would be hard to part with.

You've been reading and believing what you read on the interwebz haven't you?

• Members

I don't see how you got that, outta that.

The only spoken word in the vid is "ya {censored}ed up Lobbie".

Which means I thought he shouldn't have sold it.

But I bought it.
:)
Lotsa people don't keep very many guitars. Nothing wrong with that.

There is also the GAS ladder that everybody climbs. Buy a different guitar, get rid of an older one.

Out of all my guitars, I WANT to keep the cheapies. I could sell the Fenders and Gibsons and never miss them. But many of my SX and Squier and Agile guitars would be hard to part with.

You've been reading and believing what you read on the interwebz haven't you?

Yeah probably a little haha. But then again I come on here to see what people think about particular products.

• Members

Wow, Lobbie sold his seafoam green Xaviere?

He loved that thing when he first got it.

In his defense he did get a nice Gibson LP and two PRS' since then.

And ya know when you've spent that much money, you have to defend/justify it. :D

I'm sorry, that was just wrong. Imma go dance with teh lil pygmys.

• Members

Dude, your internet belief filter is Missing In Action.

and to be utterly clear, I meant that you should've detected that the the poster who coulldn't drive his modelling amp with a decent guitar into insane gainville should've been viewed with suspicion.

Archived