Sonar 8 : The fine print

Alndln2

• Members

I wonder how much Roland will be influencing this? I have been a Sonor user since 4, but I sometimes think I may go the protools route. I just seem to always just stick with Sonor.

This, and the previous Gus post, will become clear at AES. I cannot tell about the two things I know that are really quite significant until then.

• Members

Hey, what does Alndln2 stand for? You're Alain Delon's son?

No, my friends used to call me "Alan the Alan", then when I moved to Montreal it somehow got changed it to "Alain de Alain". Eventually it got shortened to "Alndln". The 2 part was because when I tried to register here after MP moved, I must have registered here a long time ago and forgot the password. At the end of the day, it's all meaningles nonsense. :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Are there any QWERTY keyboards that work with Sonar 8 with the pre-printed shortcuts on them? I know they make them for Pro-Tools and Logic and I would love to grab one for Sonar. It may help bridge the gap between my less than stellar control surface and the mousing through menus.

• Members
Are there any QWERTY keyboards that work with Sonar 8 with the pre-printed shortcuts on them? I know they make them for Pro-Tools and Logic and I would love to grab one for Sonar. It may help bridge the gap between my less than stellar control surface and the mousing through menus.

If you shoot over to ebay, you can find a couple of listings with Sonar Stick-ons to cover the basics.

Do a search for "Cakewalk Sonar Keyboard Stickers" and you come up with no listings in the general availability areas but in the stores listing that comes up with it you'll find the stickers for $6.50 (or "Best Offer") plus $3.50 shipping.

Also, do a search for "Editing Keys for Cakewalk" and you come up with a listing for Editors Keys, sold in the UK that you can buy.

I think the stickers can be found via www.editorskeys.com.

• 1 month later...

Archived