NAD! Blackstar HT-5H

shredtilurded

• Members

blaclstar02.jpg

blackstar01.jpg

Fedex guy showed up at 9:00 am. Ran, that's right, ran to the door with it (fragile sticker means absolutely nothing):facepalm:. Other than that, it's all good. I'm pairing it with my Marshall JCM2000 1960A 4x12. I'm relly digging this one. It's not going to deliver the br00talz like my Mesa DR but with a boost it'll give me some nice tones. Cleans are better than I expected. Just what I ws looking for: small tube head that I can carry from room to room with ease. I'd like to score a 1x12 with a V30, maybe. Anyone think this is a good idea?

• Members

Your right. Those guys don't care about fragile stickers. In fact, I've heard rumors they have been known to purposely abuse boxes with fragile stickers.

I mailed a guitar last week in a used box. Every side had a fragile sticker. I took a Sharpie and scribled them out.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the amp. I've heard a lot of good things about them.

I'm actually waiting for FedEx right now. I'm waiting for my NGD.

• Members

I want one sooooooooooo much. I've been dreaming about an amp like this for years. The clips I've heard are killer. Not a one was disappointing.

But where did you find one for only $225? :eek:

I'm seriously thinking of pairing one up with an Avatar G112 with a Greenback.

HNAD :thu:

• Members

Congrats. I love the look of those amps. I'm quite the pedal guy, so it sounds like I would totally dig that amp. I have to admit that I am spoiled by great cleans with my current amps (old SR, Mesa, Orange, Marshall, Sunn , Egnater)

Enjoy!

BTW-- I love seeing those UPS/FedEx guys run. I know they're working hard. The fact that they're running in the morning, is all the better to show me that they're hard workers. I don't want to see a lazy slob slowly moving-- THAT tells me that they're not into their job and just don't care. I have never once received a damaged item from any delivery guy. Not that it doesn't happen, but I think most of them are pretty straight-up hard workers.

PaulS

• Members

Thanks, we will but only because it can't talk back.

It took me awhile to snag one. $225 shipped for the head. I think that's a decent deal.

Where did you find it for $225 shipped? I've been looking and haven't seen one for less than $299 plus shipping!!!!:eek: