Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to take a little trip to check out the NEW Grand Canyon...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to take a little trip to check out the NEW Grand Canyon...

Your guide today will be the esteemed Bill Ruppert... he's going to take you on a tour of the new Grand Canyon delay from Electro-Harmonix...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Also, you can check out the news article about the new EHX Grand Canyon right here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grandcanyonright-4b2213ac.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	32362842

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Thank you Phil!

Comment

again a great video which inspires me, not to buy the grand canyon though, but to play agan with the possibilites of my korg sdd3000 pedal again instead of just useing my 4-5 presets i programmend once

Comment

I'm probably gonna snag one soon. I was all set to get the Boss DD5OO but I've had a EH fetish since the 70's and it can do the spaceship noises. Also interested in the Ocean's 11 but they might make a deluxe version of that.
          https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Comment

Working...
          X