Check this picture out

Pepi

• Members

I was going to make one of these tonight about asshole cancer and be really inappropriate about it and spell things wrong. maybe buy some fake hillbilly teeth and have a 40 next to me when i take the picture?

• Members

Obamacare passed two years ago, partner.

The first provisions took effect 90 days after it was passed. The prohibition against excluding preexisting conditions came into effect on September 23, 2010.

And no, I'm not a lawyer. All this is on {censored}ing Wikipedia. What, are you people new to the internet or something?

• Members

Obamacare passed two years ago, partner.

The first provisions took effect 90 days after it was passed. The prohibition against excluding preexisting conditions came into effect on September 23, 2010.

And no, I'm not a lawyer. All this is on {censored}ing Wikipedia. What, are you people new to the internet or something?

No just stoopid.

• Members

people bitch and complain about every president. go out and vote or get into politics.

No politician is ever going to please most. They are suppose to be for the people they are representing but their own well being is usually their first priority. Unfortunately most of them don't live in the lifestyle the majority does. I'm not really in favor of Obamas plan but IMO it's worth a shot. The current system definitely isn't working.

• Members

i have a buddy who needed an operation because he had a kidney failing. if it werent for Obamacare he wouldnt have been able to get the operation, so im thankful for that.

however, i dont know if i can support the WHOLE thing.

• Members

My sister had a good job working with disabled children she had insurance then the place had to lay off like 5 people and she had only been there a year or 2 so she got laid off then not long after she needed emergency gallbladder surgery. 40,000 dollars she owes now because of our {censored}ty state of healthcare. Hopefully now people wont have to deal with {censored} like that.

• Members

If you think your losing health insurance then you really missed the boat on this whole issue since the point is to make it available to everyone in some form or another.

Not missing any point. I'm losing SUPER health insurance because our company thinks Obamy will make it so we can afford to buy our own. Wonder if my deductible will be $500 a year family plan with Obamycare. I also wonder why the politicians are exempt from this wonder new health care law.

• Members

Not missing any point. I'm losing
SUPER
health insurance because our company thinks Obamy will make it so we can afford to buy our own. Wonder if my deductible will be $500 a year family plan with Obamycare. I also wonder why the politicians are exempt from this wonder new health care law.

hmmm... sounds to me like your company is screwing you, not Obama. Don't pretend that they're naive about what's going on and that they're gonna drop healthcare because they think you'll be fine, they're doing it'a because they're dicks and they don't care about you.

Archived