Just have to say it's a nice feeling when...

sologrrl

• Members

It's a nice feeling when your local fellow musicians come to a gig on a night that's not the best in the bar business (Monday nights anyone?) and turns your show into an awesome showcase of the best talent in town. Edit to add: The bar in question was THE busiest bar on the strip last night. 25+ people outside the musicians. Not bad for a Monday. :D

My biggest complaint about the industry in general is the lack of support people show each other. I try and come out to at least one gig a month for my friends who are musicians so show them I support what they do, and last night they finally did it for me.

I felt GREAT last night. Just saying.

What gives you the warm fuzzies when you're playing a gig?

• Members

Irish coffee....
;)
But yes, it is always a good feeling when people you respect come to see you perform.
:thu:

Yes, absolutely!

I really, really love it when people come and show me support so I always try to give them support in return, since I figure that they love it too

• Members

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who makes an effort!

Another thing that gives me the warm fuzzies when I'm playing a gig is having people come up to me in between sets and say "Man, we only stopped in for a drink and you've kept us here all night! We're not leaving till you leave!"

Archived