X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Mods. Complaint Thread.

Let's put our complaints here and maybe someone who can do something about them will. Just for kicks, I'll start the ball rolling.

1 - I've read several posts from long-time users whose old user names are no longer available. DeepEnd and Knockwood are two user names that spring to mind.

2 - The FAQ section makes reference to a "From You Tube" button. Can't find it. Where is it?

3 - The thread "hover" feature is gone.

4 - It would be nice if we knew who was on line. Nothing at the bottom of the page anymore.

I'm sure some others can add to this list.  

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

I'm pretty sure I saw Fretfiend earlier. JUST KIDDING!

Comment

• jamesp
      jamesp commented
      Editing a comment

Rich Text needs to wrap to width.

Hitting Return should create a paragraph break.  

There is already an area for your feedback.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/bd-p/Launch_Feedback

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

• strump
      strump commented
      Editing a comment

Opa John wrote:

Let's put our compliaints here and maybe someone who can do something about them will. Just for kicks, I'll start the ball rolling.

1 - I've read several posts from long-time users whose old user names are no longer available. DeepEnd and Knockwood are two user names that spring to mind.

2 - The FAQ section makes reference to a "From You Tube" button. Can't find it. Where is it?

3 - The thread "hover" feature is gone.

4 - It would be nice if we knew who was on line. Nothing at the bottom of the page anymore.

I'm sure some others can add to this list.  

From what I gather they're working on things...the youtube link is already back like it used to be...I'm sure they'll be other improvements in the coming weeks.

Comment

• Guildfyre
      Guildfyre commented
      Editing a comment

How can I get my old handle back (guildfire)?

I can probably get used to all the quite-unwelcome changes (as well as the single welcome one: pages open faster and more reliably) except the micro-avatars. Not only am I very visually-oriented (I love words but I desperately need pictures for my brain to connect with things); also my eyes aren't so good anymore. 

They're so small that in some cases I can't even tell what they are. Pretty much useless. 

In the understory
    I can't see the forest
    For the branches and the leaves
    But I believe
    I do believe
    by me:

www.box.com

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."
    Charlie Parker

Comment

• Neal
      Neal commented
      Editing a comment
      Just pick a cartoon. I got the bunny. Plenty of other cartoons left....

If you use Chrome, following the steps outlined here can make a great improvement:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/A-way-to-fix-the-forum-with-a-Chrome-plugin/td-p/34662656

Comment

Working...
    X