Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Mods. Complaint Thread.

Let's put our complaints here and maybe someone who can do something about them will. Just for kicks, I'll start the ball rolling.

1 - I've read several posts from long-time users whose old user names are no longer available. DeepEnd and Knockwood are two user names that spring to mind.

2 - The FAQ section makes reference to a "From You Tube" button. Can't find it. Where is it?

3 - The thread "hover" feature is gone.

4 - It would be nice if we knew who was on line. Nothing at the bottom of the page anymore.

I'm sure some others can add to this list.  

Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

I'm pretty sure I saw Fretfiend earlier. JUST KIDDING!

Comment

• jamesp
      jamesp commented
      Editing a comment

Rich Text needs to wrap to width.

Hitting Return should create a paragraph break.  

There is already an area for your feedback.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/bd-p/Launch_Feedback

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

• strump
      strump commented
      Editing a comment

Opa John wrote:

Let's put our compliaints here and maybe someone who can do something about them will. Just for kicks, I'll start the ball rolling.

1 - I've read several posts from long-time users whose old user names are no longer available. DeepEnd and Knockwood are two user names that spring to mind.

2 - The FAQ section makes reference to a "From You Tube" button. Can't find it. Where is it?

3 - The thread "hover" feature is gone.

4 - It would be nice if we knew who was on line. Nothing at the bottom of the page anymore.

I'm sure some others can add to this list.  

From what I gather they're working on things...the youtube link is already back like it used to be...I'm sure they'll be other improvements in the coming weeks.

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Comment

• Guildfyre
      Guildfyre commented
      Editing a comment

How can I get my old handle back (guildfire)?

I can probably get used to all the quite-unwelcome changes (as well as the single welcome one: pages open faster and more reliably) except the micro-avatars. Not only am I very visually-oriented (I love words but I desperately need pictures for my brain to connect with things); also my eyes aren't so good anymore. 

They're so small that in some cases I can't even tell what they are. Pretty much useless. 

In the understory
    I can't see the forest
    For the branches and the leaves
    But I believe
    I do believe
    by me:

www.box.com

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."
    Charlie Parker

Comment

• Neal
      Neal commented
      Editing a comment
      Just pick a cartoon. I got the bunny. Plenty of other cartoons left....

If you use Chrome, following the steps outlined here can make a great improvement:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/A-way-to-fix-the-forum-with-a-Chrome-plugin/td-p/34662656

Comment

Working...
    X