PRS McCarty pickups

PRS stoptail bridge

Volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle pickup selector

Vintage style tuners

McCarty truss rod cover

25" scale 22 Frets

Deluxe hardshell case

Price: $2,519

I just got done playing one of these bad boys today. And might I just say, AWESOME guitar. I'm not even much of a PRS man but this was a great all around package. The tone was their, the pickups rocked, and it stayed in tune descently too. I would highly recomend this for any rocker who wanted a bang for their buck high-end guitar and somthing different then the average PRS. This IMHO is one of the best prs guitars I have played in its price range. The guitar had that gibson punch in a prs body but the korina just added somthing a little more special that made it that much nicer. :thu:

• Members

Yeah the one I played was the nickel hardware one. Sweeet guitar.

And I feel your pain man but hey do not despair. You'd be suprised at what you can save up for with a hardcore saving plan and a diet of ramon and sandwich meat lol. It's all about what you prioritize though lol. Somtimes other things have to come first obviously but if you keep expences low and savings high, with the help of any good sales guy at GC you could save up for just about anything. I'm not a rich guy but I have all the gear I need for my album on just an average salary and a {censored} load of waiting. Anyway, yeah, being an musician is a poor investment for sure haha.

• Members

it seems that this is the only prs that i like visually. Hope it plays awesome.

Oh it totally does dude. Thats why I liked it so much. The wood, pickups, and playability were all top notch. This is more then the average prs for sure! And for the price it cant be beat for a prs. The one I played was 2200. Not bad. :cool:

Archived