Brian Setzer is rock's answer to Frank Sinatra

Meowy

• Members

Frank Sinatra was the biggest star of his era. He was the man before Elvis came along.

Brian Setzer is a great player but I can't imagine every housewife in Boise Idaho knows his name. People used to put Frank Sinatra's portrait next to Jesus' in their home. Setzer's name only comes up around Christmas time in my house.

• Members

Frank Sinatra was the biggest star of his era. He was the man before Elvis came along.

Brian Setzer is a great player but I can't imagine every housewife in Boise Idaho knows his name. People used to put Frank Sinatra's portrait next to Jesus' in their home. Setzer's name only comes up around Christmas time in my house.

I actually know people who have Frank's Picture ABOVE the portrait of Jesus

• Members

I don't have portraits of Setzer or Jesus.
:cry:
I am going to get a velvet Elvis painting though, if that counts.
:D
And yes, I am 100% dead serious.

e12b_1_b.JPG

I have a portrait of elvis hanging opposite my toilet. I also have a coupel of figurines on the window sill.... and a pair of Elvis style sunglasses, which I sometimes like to wear while i am having a poo. Seriously.

• Members

you know who else was a grreat frontman? Josh Homme:thu: look up "nobody knows" live on Youtube. Its very energetic.

If you are too lazy to embed it here for me, then I am too lazy to go look it up.:lol:

Remember, it is YOU that is trying to sell ME on something.

As a salesman, you fail.:facepalm:

Archived