Let's see some cool guitar knobs.

Morphious

• Members

lp8.jpg

That thing looks incredible! The link says Warmoth... is that where that beauty came from? Specs?

And to stay on topic. Old fender amp knobs are my fav:

2010-10-10_11-28-14_981.jpg

Sorry to those who have seen that picture a million times. Eventually I'll get a camera and get some new ones.

• Members

That thing looks incredible! The link says Warmoth... is that where that beauty came from? Specs?

And to stay on topic. Old fender amp knobs are my fav:

2010-10-10_11-28-14_981.jpg

Sorry to those who have seen that picture a million times. Eventually I'll get a camera and get some new ones.

Yes , Thanks ! my new Warmoth build . Mahogany body I did in reranch fender blonde TV white style w/ faux binding first ever attemps w/ the reranch it nailed it . DiMarzio DP122 , Babicz bridge . Warmoth Wenge neck . I did a very kickass tone control sim to bleed off the extended highs . Bass rocks , here she is doing some rhythm & leads

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11603855

lpguts.jpg

lp4.jpg

O-rings have the best feel for volume swells too

• Members

Yes , Thanks ! my new Warmoth build . Mahogany body I did in reranch fender blonde TV white style w/ faux binding first ever attemps w/ the reranch it nailed it . DiMarzio DP122 , Babicz bridge . Warmoth Wenge neck . I did a very kickass tone control sim to bleed off the extended highs . Bass rocks , here she is doing some rhythm & leads

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11603855

lpguts.jpg

lp4.jpg

O-rings have the best feel for volume swells too

I'm at work, so I'll giver a listen when I get back to my apartment a little later.

I've always liked the look of LP based bases but most of the production ones are kind of meh. Very nice.

Edit: Might have to order one of those Babicz for my Paisley. Looks killer. The vintage style bridge on it is kind of a joke.

• Members

I'm at work, so I'll giver a listen when I get back to my apartment a little later.

I've always liked the look of LP based bases but most of the production ones are kind of meh. Very nice.

Edit: Might have to order one of those Babicz for my Paisley. Looks killer. The vintage style bridge on it is kind of a joke.

They are great bridges . I dig mine a lot . It's actually Aluminum , it looks beefy but its featherweight . Sounds fantastic though so you don't always need mass for tone .

Archived