Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

December Spam Thread... Ho .... Ho...... Ho!!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would trade for a cool Gibson V.

WTT USA Charvel San Dimas w/ Socal Mods.

local CL post here.

WTT for nice Gibson or Fender. Check the CL post for details.
    Please take a moment to check out my podcast, Two Average Dicks. Thank you.

Comment

Well I go this not to long ago and I truely love the guitar but I decided to buy myself a new truck and need to raise a little more money to bring the payments down where I want them.

These are going for $900 to $1200 on eBay if you want to check. They aren't the easiest guitars to find,especially with a maple board. Also it is in excellent condition. Looks like it was stuck in it's case and not played much at all. Like I said I really don't want to sell it but now I want my new truck.

2002 MIA Fender Stratocaster w/ OFR $950.00 OBO shipped. Would prefer gift but not required. I have alot of great feedback here/eBay/other sites. Trem Arm and Hardcase included. Shipped USPS Priority.

Other stuff to raise my truck money.....prices are shipped.

VHT Special 6 head $180.00 (couple dings)

Catalbread Dirty Little Secret MKII $100.00 (like new)

Tech 21 Double Drive Mod x3 $100.00 (like new)

EHX Germanium Big Muff $60.00 (excellent cond.)

MXR Doubleshot distortion $60.00 (excellent cond.)
      1989 Gibson SG
      Eleven Rack

Comment

Surfpick Master Collection
        surfpick.com
        The Missing Link In Your Musical Evolution

Comment

Brand new SKB-61 hardshell guitar case, still in the box...sells for $135 at MF...you can have mine for $99 PayPal gift shipped (lower 48 US only, please). Note that this case will NOT fit the Schecter S-Series models (unlike I was led to believe), but it will fit any Gibson/Epiphone/Copy SG-type guitars.
          This space available for rent...

Comment

Got a near perfect condition cream Fender MiM strat that I got on here a while ago. Everything looks flawless as far as I can tell, only one small ding on the back that is too small for my camera to capture. Not sure where the back plate and tremolo are, but I could probably dig them up if that's a deal breaker. Also have the original bag and some documentation.

What are these things going for these days? I'm thinking $300 plus shipping. Not really interested in trades unless it's for some sort of effects/synthesizer equipment/recording equipment/microphones.

Thanks

This heaven gives me migraine.

Good deals with: 6Strings4Rock, Ajympt, ErickBresnic,
            Timeforheroes, Pfindeis, sa1126, friction, ENX, Sheraton

Comment

AVID 11 RACK W/EXPANSION + PRO TOOLS 10

BRAND NEW IN BOX UNIT!
              good deals with:
              Used666,Raysus,BigMESA,Robotechnology
              xiwiwix,J.B.Mesa4x12er2,Demonofthefall,EdgeOvThorn s,1776,theomacy,Extasyguy,guitarslinger,Fretpick,B erkleeBil,lifele55,gearaholic,NecroFetus,Offthisce ntury,The Elitist,Big Rich,Slav123,MRAAJR
              Ultrahighgainl

Comment

Clearing out the pickup drawer and offering up some great deals on some sweet pickups. No Trades and no shipping outside of the lower 48

Lollar Single P-Bass pickup. Was going to use this on a short scale bass build, but scrapped those plans. 7.6K on my meter with about 10" lead. $55 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

Member of the SG Army

Great deals here with: adversor x2, ashasha, Bigmark Bro Blue, Carbohydrates, chad-ro, dimebonics6604, dixie789456, duderanimous, EMGSTRAT, fulcrumpoint, Harlow, Heady Dude, Herald of Light, jelloman, Jim Cobb, jmiller475, JustOneMore, kjrocks, Magpel, Mark Cearlock x2, Marshmellow, Mike Fiasco, PBomber22, ptheimer, Punk Kitty, rfd (many great deals), rock-lobster, The Rossness, Slimster22, strangegrey x3, SurfDude, teleblaster, teletaylor, Tom Geroy and wannabweiland

Comment

Edwards Les Paul Custom, antique white from the Laquer Taste series. all stock except for added strap locks. Not mint condition but looks terrific and plays perfectly. Pickup in Socal. I will let her go for $675 with a gig bag.

Too little time to play lately.

Comment

DOD FX75-B:$15 shipped

DOD flanger pedal. Does its job as a flanger through and through. Cosmetically, it shows it age.

- Doesn't have a battery door

- Sharpie marks on the pedal itself by the knobs

- Missing two screws on the back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Zv9GWhCkw

Stylophone:$15 shipped

Works great, looks great, comes with the box.

P-Bass wiring kit: $12 shipped

- Patrick
                    VINYL PILOTMrGuymy good transactions

Comment

I just ordered a Special and a Tribute. I'm keeping the Tribute and sending the Special back. If anyone is interested I'll sell the Special for the $499 that I paid but unless your on Long Island I'll need to charge shipping. Thought I'd throw it out there. The fingerboard doesn't look to be maple but more orange than rosewood. Build date was 7/11/12 if that helps.

Images are here.

Comment

I have a vintage 1970s Univox Les Paul for sale. It is similar to the Les Paul Recording Models put out by Gibson. The guitar currently is installed with a pair of Epiphone gold humbuckers which sound fantastic in this guitar. They were swapped out a while ago, but I also received the original pickups with this guitar and will include them as well. The guitar plays and feels like a real Les Paul should, beautiful plain top burst. Neck is straight and solid. Guitar has a few scratches here and there but nothing major. In great condition for its age. If you have any questions let me know! Free shipping in contiguous United States.

Ebay link is below or you can pay view paypal 300 obo shipped in CONUS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181048682121...84.m1555.l2649
                        Guitars: Harmony H45, Epiphone Dot Deluxe, Fender Mustang, Gibson MM Special, Gibson B25, Teisco Mayqueen
                        Amps: Vox AC4, Vox AC15, Harmony H205, Silvertone 1430, Gibson G10

Comment

I have a vintage 1970s Univox Les Paul for sale. It is similar to the Les Paul Recording Models put out by Gibson. The guitar currently is installed with a pair of Epiphone gold humbuckers which sound fantastic in this guitar. They were swapped out a while ago, but I also received the original pickups with this guitar and will include them as well. The guitar plays and feels like a real Les Paul should, beautiful plain top burst. Neck is straight and solid. Guitar has a few scratches here and there but nothing major. In great condition for its age. If you have any questions let me know! Free shipping in contiguous United States.

Ebay link is below or you can pay view paypal 300 obo shipped in CONUS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181048682121...84.m1555.l2649
                          Guitars: Harmony H45, Epiphone Dot Deluxe, Fender Mustang, Gibson MM Special, Gibson B25, Teisco Mayqueen
                          Amps: Vox AC4, Vox AC15, Harmony H205, Silvertone 1430, Gibson G10

Comment

Fender Blender Fuzz pedal. - Original from the 70s, (NOT A REISSUE) I can take pictures of the original circuit board if you'd like. Great fuzz tones out of this thing. I haven't tried a reissue so I can't compare it, but this thing is awesome. I might change my mind on this one. - $300 shipped

Russian Bassballs pedal $75 shipped

NYC BIG MUFF (RARE, first version of the 2000 "reissue" model) $60 shipped

TASCAM DP-004 - $90 shipped

FIRST ACT "Sheena" model... this was my first project guitar, I refinished it about 4 times. Its a decent guitar that still plays well, but isn't the best looking paint job. Top is rustoleum gold and watco clear, back and neck is tung oil. It has some dings in the finish as well... $100 + shipping depending on zip code.

========================
                            Gibson Les Paul Jr. / Rockinbetter 330, Rickenbacker 360
                            Fender '59 Bassman RI / Sovtek mig100h / VHT lead 40
                            Russian Big Muff / DIY FY-2 "companion fuzz"

Originally Posted by donnie_combat

G&L's are the most un creative stupid pieces of crap on the planet. if you want something decent and real go for fender~

Comment

I think it is time to upgrade to a THR 10. Any possible interest in buying my THR5 for ~$145 shipped, with original box and contents?

Feeler only , but this could change quickly
                              My Gear
                              Schecter Corsair
                              TelePartsCaster x3
                              Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
                              Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
                              Vox VT15
                              Fender SCXD
                              Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
                              Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
                              Vox AC4C1 amp
                              Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

ISP Decimator (barely used) - $80 shipped

Keeley SD-1 - $60 shipped

My various guitar build • repair • maintenance threads

My Custom Guitar page

Some of my motion graphics ****************

My metal band, Sulaco
                                Download Sulaco, "Build and Burn" for free or pay in any format you want

My instrumental Prog band, BML

1981 Marshall 2203
                                Marshall DSL50

Comment

Working...
                                X