Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEC 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by watsonaka
    View Post

    Every Omen I have ever seen is a bolt on. I think you can bet on it.




    So the amazon description is off? Guess thats the most likely answer.

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by nomadh
      View Post

      So the amazon description is off? Guess thats the most likely answer.




      Pics and model#2106 given are for Omen..Description is for a Hellraiser.

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by nomadh
        View Post

        So the amazon description is off? Guess thats the most likely answer.




        This happens a lot on Amazon, unfortunately.









        Quote Originally Posted by rockbot
        View Post

        Sold out. I was regretting not buying more of these when they were $25. Still am.




        You can still get one for $37. I know it isn't the same deal.



        http://www.chicagomusicexchange.com/...-stand-gs414b/



        Also, FWIW, SamAsh PM'd me one with the bonus neck cradle shipped for $23.



        The e-mail (I tried to get it for $20):



        "Good to hear back from you. 20.00 is our cost on the item, so that's a little too low, especially when even with tax, we should come in under their 29.99 price with the item at 25.00. Regardless, we'll try to help you a little more and offer you these for 23.00. Sincerely, Paul"



        http://www.samash.com/p/Hercules_GS4...adle_-49943359



        CMS still has it listed for $29.99, although it is OOS: http://www.chicagomusicexchange.com/...nce-neck-rest/



        Might be worth an e-mail or phone call to SamAsh...

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by Drastion
          View Post

          ...music m123 gave me a price match on those gibson 57 pickup sets for $170. Don't know much about them at all. But if I can't get the corsair maybe they would be a good upgrade for my replacement prse se 245. Feels a little silly putting in pickups that are close to the price of the guitar they will go into though.




          I got a PM within an hour on the Gibson vintage set too, but down to $153. But as far as using them in the Corsair, they are 2 conductor they can't be coil split. Then again, I could always rewire them with a 4 conductor (wonders aloud how a split 57 might sound) Also, I'm interested in the Hot vintage set with Alnico 3 magnets. Could be interesting.
          My Gear
          Schecter Corsair
          TelePartsCaster x3
          Dano Convertible

          Taylor 114
          Gretsch Americana

          Vox Pathfinder 15R
          Vox VT15
          Fender SCXD
          Yamaha THR5

          For Sale:
          Duncan Pickups

          BG Pups Tele Set

          Looking For:
          Vox AC4C1 amp
          Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

          Comment


          • Seagull Coastline S12 Lefty for $120?



            http://www.amazon.com/Seagull-Coastl...70604&sr=1-777

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by eeddings
              View Post

              Seagull Coastline S12 Lefty for $120?



              http://www.amazon.com/Seagull-Coastl...70604&sr=1-777




              plus $82 shipping... from Japan. But still great price
              My Gear
              Schecter Corsair
              TelePartsCaster x3
              Dano Convertible

              Taylor 114
              Gretsch Americana

              Vox Pathfinder 15R
              Vox VT15
              Fender SCXD
              Yamaha THR5

              For Sale:
              Duncan Pickups

              BG Pups Tele Set

              Looking For:
              Vox AC4C1 amp
              Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by aporcelainsky
                View Post

                has anyone figured out if the gift certificates cap out at $100 per order or just $100 per item since the november 24 shift in policy? again, I've heard different things.




                Its per item found out from mr baker.That and I got two items with $65 cards in the same order and got a certificate fof $130.

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by watsonaka
                  View Post

                  Well, Happy Hanukkah!




                  Too late. But Merry Kwanzaa.

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by Meowy
                    View Post

                    plus $82 shipping... from Japan. But still great price




                    Ahh didn't see the shipping -- thanks for pointing that out.

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by Meowy
                      View Post

                      I got a PM within an hour on the Gibson vintage set too, but down to $153. But as far as using them in the Corsair, they are 2 conductor they can't be coil split. Then again, I could always rewire them with a 4 conductor (wonders aloud how a split 57 might sound) Also, I'm interested in the Hot vintage set with Alnico 3 magnets. Could be interesting.




                      Wait, did I miss a deal a matched set of Classic '57s with Alnico IIs?



                      So I've never actually installed Gibson pickups before. Thanks for the tip about not being able to coil tap! I think I'll create a new thread and ask for opinions and tips.

                      Comment


                      • I would like to give a big shout-out to M123.



                        I sent in two (small) price matches over a week ago.



                        Got them back today and:

                        1) Neither price was even close to being matched

                        2) More baffling, they waited a week and until X-mas eve to send them.

                        They were to be gifts, I dont need them this late.

                        3) They waited just long enough until the price went up elsewhere.
                        Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

                        Comment


                        • Fender Vintage Noiseless pickup set is now at $131.64.



                          Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTEMesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by harold heckuba
                            View Post

                            I would like to give a big shout-out to M123.



                            I sent in two (small) price matches over a week ago.



                            Got them back today and:

                            1) Neither price was even close to being matched

                            2) More baffling, they waited a week and until X-mas eve to send them.

                            They were to be gifts, I dont need them this late.

                            3) They waited just long enough until the price went up elsewhere.




                            I started a similar thread (not a DEALS post) about MF. But in my case, I had the rep on the phone with my credit card in-hand but he said MF would have to get back to me while they verified the price. By the next day, nada.



                            FWIW I got ripped a new **************************** by numerous members on this forum for supposedly being an entitled scumbag for posting such a first world problem, so watch your back. Both the PM delays and personal attacks are frustrating to say the least.
                            My Gear
                            Schecter Corsair
                            TelePartsCaster x3
                            Dano Convertible

                            Taylor 114
                            Gretsch Americana

                            Vox Pathfinder 15R
                            Vox VT15
                            Fender SCXD
                            Yamaha THR5

                            For Sale:
                            Duncan Pickups

                            BG Pups Tele Set

                            Looking For:
                            Vox AC4C1 amp
                            Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by Meowy
                              View Post

                              I started a similar thread (not a DEALS post) about MF. But in my case, I had the rep on the phone with my credit card in-hand but he said MF would have to get back to me while they verified the price. By the next day, nada.



                              FWIW I got ripped a new **************************** by numerous members on this forum for supposedly being an entitled scumbag for posting such a first world problem, so watch your back. Both the PM delays and personal attacks are frustrating to say the least.








                              I am not complaining, just expressing surprise that they dont operate faster at X-mas.



                              In fact, I bought the items elsewhere so the problem was solved.



                              Ii is not a big deal to me whether they match prices or not, as I give it about a day or so and

                              then I buy the item somewhere else.
                              Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

                              Comment


                              • NEWB since '09.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X