DEC 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by birdwax
    View Post

Does anyone have one? Would appreciate your thoughts.

Had one... gave it away. It's certainly capable of some decent sounds, but I couldn't get it to play well with my rig at the time.

Comment

View Post

I had one a few years back. It was ok but nothing great. The interface and programming it were kind of a pain and the sounds were just ok.
      Current gear:
      A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

• If you own Addictive Drums from XLN, go to your account and download a free version of Peavey Revalver.
        http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

View Post

It always amazes me when an deal is posted with multiple reviews on the product page, and people post in this thread asking for opinions on the item. This item has 30 reviews right there on the Amazon page. Why not read the reviews, as opposed to cluttering the deals thread with additional product reviews?

Or better yet do a search in "Effects - Amps" for Zoom G2 in the thread Title. Link

Not trying to be a prick, just sayin'

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by watsonaka
            View Post

It always amazes me when an deal is posted with multiple reviews on the product page, and people post in this thread asking for opinions on the item. This item has 30 reviews right there on the Amazon page. Why not read the reviews, as opposed to cluttering the deals thread with additional product reviews?

Or better yet do a search in "Effects - Amps" for Zoom G2 in the thread Title. Link

Not trying to be a prick, just sayin'

Perhaps folks on this board may trust the opinion of other forumites whose experience, taste, and deal-snooping acumen are well-known more than that of other random posters or reviewers?

Comment

• You know how women have to accessorize. Well, get her/him that matching case for their perty pink guitar this Christmas:

Daisy Rock Hardshell Guitar Case, Cotton Candy Pink $76.83 Used - Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used
              Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
                View Post

Perhaps folks on this board may trust the opinion of other forumites whose experience, taste, and deal-snooping acumen are well-known more than that of other random posters or reviewers?

This <<<<

Comment

• G&L Tribute ASAT Deluxe Tele $329 at Hello Music

Comment

• Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute

http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_Les%2...FQeynQod9lAAFw

Still $529.00 at Sam Ash for the satin ebony. $849 at MF. Price match gets you a $100 GC! I just called at got one. I also have a Melody Maker Special on the way for $429 , and one of them will go back.
                    Amps: Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack, Crate Palomino V16, Silverface Vibro Champ, Silverface PR, Univox U45-B, Supro 6606

Guitars: 1970 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top, 1998 Ace Frehley Les Paul, Gibson Q300,MIM Stratocaster, '99 PRS McCarty w/ Trem, Ibanez Roadstar II, Fernandes 7 string Sustainer, Fender Stratocaster with EMG Gilmours, and the list goes on

Effects: Digitech 11 Rack, Line 6 M13, HD500, Radial Tone Bone Plexitube, Boss Dimension C, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Danelectro CTO-1

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty
                      View Post

Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute

I also have a Melody Maker Special on the way for $429 , and one of them will go back.

did you get a $100 card with the MM special also?
                      Good transactions with pedalboard, TheSkyIsCrying!, LionHeaRT07, hottub, jackpotjewell, GibsonVMan, J Kylez, sublimeride, sxyryan, RoadRanger, joelbah, flummox, metal0822, old_metal_head, ko stradivarius, lovellintn, Geeter

11 Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Plus
                      80 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Wine Red/ nickel)
                      12 Takamine EF341SC

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Dega500
                        View Post

did you get a $100 card with the MM special also?

I did. He told me $150 over the phone, but he was probably not versed on the $100 limit. Not complaining.
                        Amps: Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack, Crate Palomino V16, Silverface Vibro Champ, Silverface PR, Univox U45-B, Supro 6606

Guitars: 1970 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top, 1998 Ace Frehley Les Paul, Gibson Q300,MIM Stratocaster, '99 PRS McCarty w/ Trem, Ibanez Roadstar II, Fernandes 7 string Sustainer, Fender Stratocaster with EMG Gilmours, and the list goes on

Effects: Digitech 11 Rack, Line 6 M13, HD500, Radial Tone Bone Plexitube, Boss Dimension C, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Danelectro CTO-1

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty
                          View Post

Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute

http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_Les%2...FQeynQod9lAAFw

Still $529.00 at Sam Ash for the satin ebony. $849 at MF. Price match gets you a $100 GC! I just called at got one. I also have a Melody Maker Special on the way for $429 , and one of them will go back.

Wouldn't the price match get you $160 GC?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
                            View Post

Wouldn't the price match get you $160 GC?

it's now a max of $100.

Comment

• So no more 150% price match guarantee...i love it when they do promotions they can't honor lol

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
                                View Post

So no more 150% price match guarantee...i love it when they do promotions they can't honor lol

Dood....this topic was beaten to death last month.

The lucky few who got Les Paul Customs for $1100 plus over $500 GC should be pulling their dicks...........lucky bastards! Anyway, obviously when you are losing that Kind of $$$ who can blame them for capping their GC?????
                                Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
                                Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

Working...
                                X