Obligatory NGD photos. PRS SE Singlecut

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by billybilly
    View Post

Ya, not a bad call for the chrome pickup covers. Kinda needs them. Believe or not, I find it too hot here in the summer, you can't be active outside as you'll either burn to death or die from dehydration. Winter here is perfect, about 70 F daily with lots of sun.

Enjoy the new prs and the summer
    My Gear
    Schecter Corsair
    TelePartsCaster x3
    Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
    Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
    Vox VT15
    Fender SCXD
    Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
    Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
    Vox AC4C1 amp
    Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

View Post

Ya, not a bad call for the chrome pickup covers. Kinda needs them. Believe or not, I find it too hot here in the summer, you can't be active outside as you'll either burn to death or die from dehydration. Winter here is perfect, about 70 F daily with lots of sun.

Enjoy the new prs and the summer
      My Gear
      Schecter Corsair
      TelePartsCaster x3
      Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
      Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
      Vox VT15
      Fender SCXD
      Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
      Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
      Vox AC4C1 amp
      Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wagdog
        View Post

nice ax! congrats!

it's -21f here right now.

That's just crazy cold, can't imagine. I saw on TV once, I man threw up a small glass of boiled water and it had frozen before it hit the ground, maybe that was you?
        MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wagdog
          View Post

nice ax! congrats!

it's -21f here right now.

That's just crazy cold, can't imagine. I saw on TV once, I man threw up a small glass of boiled water and it had frozen before it hit the ground, maybe that was you?
          MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar

Comment

Nice singlecut! I've been thinking of the Catanese model lately, which I think is a thicker model, like an actual LP. The toy-like reference scares me though, last thing I really want in my hands, and I had a "natural" Tremonti model before, and I would kinda agree with that assessment. It did play nice though, but a pickup swap would have done wonders.

Also, it's 9 degrees F here today.

Comment

Nice singlecut! I've been thinking of the Catanese model lately, which I think is a thicker model, like an actual LP. The toy-like reference scares me though, last thing I really want in my hands, and I had a "natural" Tremonti model before, and I would kinda agree with that assessment. It did play nice though, but a pickup swap would have done wonders.

Also, it's 9 degrees F here today.

Comment

View Post

Beautiful guitar. I really like the colour on it.

And I just had to add that during those temerpatures i still ride my bicycle to work.

Comment

View Post

Beautiful guitar. I really like the colour on it.

And I just had to add that during those temerpatures i still ride my bicycle to work.

Comment

Nice guitar. I just scored 2 SC's last month. I picked up a Tremonti SE and last week a SE 245. I really like the 245 a lot more. I like the thicker body and the 24 1/2" scale. I think if I upgrade the pickups, it could be a real tone monster. Congrats again on your new guitar.
                    My Amps & Guitars:
                    The Bassmen: Proud Fender Bassman Player
                    Fender Blackface Fraternity Lifetime Member

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Comment

Nice guitar. I just scored 2 SC's last month. I picked up a Tremonti SE and last week a SE 245. I really like the 245 a lot more. I like the thicker body and the 24 1/2" scale. I think if I upgrade the pickups, it could be a real tone monster. Congrats again on your new guitar.
                      My Amps & Guitars:
                      The Bassmen: Proud Fender Bassman Player
                      Fender Blackface Fraternity Lifetime Member

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Comment

Very nice Dean!!

Congrats!
                        BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Very nice Dean!!

Congrats!
                          BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

HNGD! Enjoy her!

I picked up two SEs as well... A Tremonti and an SC. GREAT guitars!

Oh...even though its just a veneer, the flame is real wood.
                            Joe... "Some say that having a dark side will lead to no good... I certainly hope so."Gibson: '11 Les Paul Studio 60s DeluxeFender: '69 Mustang Competition; '91 Stratocaster Plus; '11 Telecaster StandardOvation: '06 Elite-T 1868T; '79 Glen Campbell Artist 1627; '95 Balladeer 1751-12PRS: '07 CE22; '03 Santana SE; '12 Tremonti SEMartin: '12 GPCPA4 RWBradley: '77 Les Paul Custom

Comment

HNGD! Enjoy her!

I picked up two SEs as well... A Tremonti and an SC. GREAT guitars!

Oh...even though its just a veneer, the flame is real wood.
                              Joe... "Some say that having a dark side will lead to no good... I certainly hope so."Gibson: '11 Les Paul Studio 60s DeluxeFender: '69 Mustang Competition; '91 Stratocaster Plus; '11 Telecaster StandardOvation: '06 Elite-T 1868T; '79 Glen Campbell Artist 1627; '95 Balladeer 1751-12PRS: '07 CE22; '03 Santana SE; '12 Tremonti SEMartin: '12 GPCPA4 RWBradley: '77 Les Paul Custom

Comment

Very nice! Birds and flames FTW!

HNGD!
                                Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin

Comment

Working...
                                X