• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll keep my Classic instead.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker
      View Post

I'd be happier with this................

http://bunnyears.net/guitar/electric...h-korina-mira/

I had one of those... sold it after less than a month of owning it. Didn't like tone it had. Too thin. No character of its own
      rockin' for life

Originally Posted by GAS Man

Thrash the establishment, strip it down, and let it rip.

Originally Posted by Deadbeat Son

There's no "just a" allowed here. There's no reason to denigrate a great guitar that does the trick for you just because it's less expensive than someone else's.

Good Trades with: boonestunes, smithshred

Nox P

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker
        View Post

I'd be happier with this................

http://bunnyears.net/guitar/electric...h-korina-mira/

I had one of those... sold it after less than a month of owning it. Didn't like tone it had. Too thin. No character of its own
        rockin' for life

Originally Posted by GAS Man

Thrash the establishment, strip it down, and let it rip.

Originally Posted by Deadbeat Son

There's no "just a" allowed here. There's no reason to denigrate a great guitar that does the trick for you just because it's less expensive than someone else's.

Good Trades with: boonestunes, smithshred

Nox P

Comment

I like the inlays and binding. The rest they can keep.

Comment

I like the inlays and binding. The rest they can keep.

Comment

Absolutely love the color, but that's about it. I prefer 2 PU's, hate Bigsbys, and don't care for the inlays.........but the color...oh, yes!!!!! However, the green one? Nothing I like there....yuck!
              GUITARS: GIBSON - LP Standard, Limited Edition LP Custom, Anniversary Flood LP Studio, SG Standard, ES335TD
              FENDER - Tele Plus (2), 90's Custom Tele, FMT Tele Custom, American Standard Tele, Thinline Tele, Jerry Donahue Signature Strat
              PRS Custom 22 (2), RICKENBACKER 360-12, IBANEZ AS93, Custom Flying V
              AMPS - Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and Marshall Haze 15 watt head and MHZ112 1X12 speaker cabinet

Comment

Absolutely love the color, but that's about it. I prefer 2 PU's, hate Bigsbys, and don't care for the inlays.........but the color...oh, yes!!!!! However, the green one? Nothing I like there....yuck!
                GUITARS: GIBSON - LP Standard, Limited Edition LP Custom, Anniversary Flood LP Studio, SG Standard, ES335TD
                FENDER - Tele Plus (2), 90's Custom Tele, FMT Tele Custom, American Standard Tele, Thinline Tele, Jerry Donahue Signature Strat
                PRS Custom 22 (2), RICKENBACKER 360-12, IBANEZ AS93, Custom Flying V
                AMPS - Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and Marshall Haze 15 watt head and MHZ112 1X12 speaker cabinet

Comment

Love everything but the Bigsby. Buy me one.
                  I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Love everything but the Bigsby. Buy me one.
                    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

no....
                      SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Way too flash for Krash.

Gimme a smallguard plain finish w/P-90's and I'm good.
                        Visit Crash Pad at:
                        http://CrashPadBand.com
                        CONSUME!:
                        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                        Gear List/Pics:
                        https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kuz929
                          View Post

whoa.
                          i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by IRG
                            View Post

Yuck. It's everything an SG shouldn't be. A simple, rock machine. This thing looks overly ornate, and I just don't like anything about it. I prefer the Special or Standard over this, any day, and for less money. But to each his own!

+1. They could at least make this sg deluxe a neck-thru for the price

Comment

I liked the 1998-version better.

My band, Hard Luck Street

Comment

Dont really care for that one...... prefer a simpler finish and small guard.
                                Good deals with:
                                FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
                                ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
                                AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
                                downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

Working...
                                X