Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuck. It's everything an SG shouldn't be. A simple, rock machine. This thing looks overly ornate, and I just don't like anything about it. I prefer the Special or Standard over this, any day, and for less money. But to each his own!

Comment

Yuck. It's everything an SG shouldn't be. A simple, rock machine. This thing looks overly ornate, and I just don't like anything about it. I prefer the Special or Standard over this, any day, and for less money. But to each his own!

Comment

So like the discontinued SG Supreme?

If I want an SG, I want it relatively cheap like a Standard.
        I'm the vaccine for the Access Virus.DISCLAIMER: My avatar is not an endorsement of Pedobear, but an observation that the Oberheim logo resembles Pedobear.

Comment

So like the discontinued SG Supreme?

If I want an SG, I want it relatively cheap like a Standard.
          I'm the vaccine for the Access Virus.DISCLAIMER: My avatar is not an endorsement of Pedobear, but an observation that the Oberheim logo resembles Pedobear.

Comment

I'd prefer a Standard as well. Just the right balance of bling vs function.

Comment

I'd prefer a Standard as well. Just the right balance of bling vs function.

Comment

The green/yellow one looks like a bad tropical mixed drink. Maybe the knobs should have been little drink umbrellas. The blue one looks nice, but I prefer my SG Special Faded.
                Guitars: Ampeg Dan Armstrongs, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.

Comment

The green/yellow one looks like a bad tropical mixed drink. Maybe the knobs should have been little drink umbrellas. The blue one looks nice, but I prefer my SG Special Faded.
                  Guitars: Ampeg Dan Armstrongs, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.

Comment

I like it and don't like it at the same time.
                    A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
                    HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
                    Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
                    I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

I like it and don't like it at the same time.
                      A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
                      HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
                      Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
                      I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

Granted, I'm not real keen on the SG looks to begin with but to me that thing is hideous.

Comment

Granted, I'm not real keen on the SG looks to begin with but to me that thing is hideous.

Comment

I'm surprised that they could fit all those pickups between the bridge and the end of the 24-fret fingerboard.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

I'm surprised that they could fit all those pickups between the bridge and the end of the 24-fret fingerboard.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

I'll keep my Classic instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X