X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got the best gear.

I'm pretty sure I've got the best gear on this forum.  Besides that, I rip on electric and acoustic, am good looking, tall and smart.  Women love me, men want to be like me.  Bad luck for everyone else here.

The distance from the highest line on your wrist to the tip of your middle finger is the exact length of what?

billybilly wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've got the best gear on this forum.  Besides that, I rip on electric and acoustic, am good looking, tall and smart.  Women love me, men want to be like me.  Bad luck for everyone else here.

Come on now, don't lower yourself to this amateur troll crap. We've got mirin for that sort of thing.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1504284" target="_blank">Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites Society</a><br><br>Rock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : <a href="https://soundcloud.com/spidros1" target="_blank">SPIDROS EL SPIDRO</a></div>

Comment

• Bucksstudent
      Bucksstudent commented
      Editing a comment

Dougy wrote:

billybilly wrote:

Come on now, don't lower yourself to this amateur troll crap. We've got mirin for that sort of thing.

I think he's responding to the recent Jefferies controversies. I don't blame him.

Pics.

dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

billybilly wrote:

And you have such big hands Billy... oooo touch me, squeeze me, crush me :smiley-bounce014:

Comment

• Bucksstudent
        Bucksstudent commented
        Editing a comment
        Being tall isn't fun. My father-in-law is almost seven feet tall. Every day it's: "Oh, you're so tall!" "Oh, you're tall!" "Hey, did you know that you're tall?"

Luckily he laughs off things easily. If I were that tall and almost 300 pounds, I'd probably knock some people over.

it's a cold morning here in melbourne mate... i wish i was around your gear so i could warm myself by the fiery glow of it's awesomeness

Comment

• The Rover
        The Rover commented
        Editing a comment

Nevermind, Im reading the thread in question right now. . Oh boy this one's a doozy.  :emoticon-char-017:  :smiley-music039: 

Liking the Tasman Sea right about now. hehe

Comment

• J-E-M
        J-E-M commented
        Editing a comment

All for a larf :smiley-music039:

Working...
    X