I told y'all I'd post a picture of the crazy pedalboard I was building, it's finally done.

Mistersuperfly

• Members

It took so much more work than I first set out to do, but in the end I'm glad I did it. I had some help with the frame from my carpenter friend, the strip and metal work were all a first for me.

The right side has 2 inputs, here's an idea of what the strip has in it

Switchable Inputs A and B ---> Tuner Loop ---> 2 Pre Buffer Loops ---> Inline Analogman Buffer ---> 11 Loops (the last of which is stereo for verb) ---> 1 Stereo Loop that contains the previous 5 loops to kill reverbs and delays all at once ---> Left and Right Mute switches to mute amps ---> Left goes to an Analogman buffer that has two outputs, one of which goes to the left amp (Morgan Dual 40) the other serves as a direct out. Right goes to another Analogman buffer and then to a set of A/B/Y switches with both outputs going out to the right amp to change/jump channels (4 hole Hiwatt 100).

The board itself is 36" x 17", so it's slightly longer than a PT-Pro, and I sized it basically to fit in the rolling 61 key keyboard case from Audiopile that will leave room for cables. Now I've gotta spend a few days with my soldering iron to make all the damn cables.

2viiec3.jpg

Archived