Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the....? (Behringer content)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know if any of those pedals are out or not?
    Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

• Originally posted by ArrMatey
      does anyone know if any of those pedals are out or not?

3rd quarter according to Behringers website.
      Originally posted by lastcall
      Listen you tree hugging hippi. Next time a real rocker tries to sell you some gear to help you shred better you had best say, "thank you sir but we're not talented enough to shred". Then as a show of respect you should ask to see his favorite Ibanez, or ask to touch his mullet for luck. Then maybe, just maybe he'll teach you some of his shredding secrets, and you'll be on your way to being real rock stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArrMatey
        does anyone know if any of those pedals are out or not?

still waiting for the "Vintage" pedals...
        www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

• i won't give my money to behringer. ever. because i wanna pay for the real deal. i wanna keep my sound real.good.
          Yeah, non-guitar playing friends don't care.
          But non-violin playing friends probably couldn't tell
          the difference between a Stradivarius and a Suzuki.
          That doesn't mean the differences aren't there, or that
          they don't matter to people who care about them.
          mr. sage

Comment

• Originally posted by jcn37203
            Good point, yeah, probably is octaves down. I mistinterpreted the lo/mid/hi switch.

Anyways, dig this.

It's like Christmas!

I have one...they are very nice...great deals.

Comment

• I got the preamp/boost last week
              " PREAMP/BOOSTER PB100"

The best buy in years !!! only for 19 euro i can boost my solos without any noise..

i use it on te loop.. this is the best alternative for everyone using 5150 who want to boost their lead work.

Forget wasting your time looking for a pedal to boost you solos just get this little mosnter.
              www.anibalnet.nl

Comment

• These look pretty cool, but I cant help but wonder about a few of their choices... Why clone a Boss Phase Shifter (a terrible pedal, in my opinion), especially when you are already cloning a Small Stone? Why a clone of a boss compressor?

What I would have liked to have seen was for them to just clone the best of the best in each catagory. Why not clone the dyna-comp instead of the boss? Why not clone the ADA flanger instead of the Boss model? A rotary sim instead of the Boss phase shifter? More EHX and less Boss? A DMM instead of a digital delay clone? An electric mistress? etc...

Comment

• anyone have the phaser?
                  how is it?
                  jackson dkmg >
                  boss sd 1(modded to 808) >
                  boss dd20 (w/ext. tap tempo)>
                  fender pt100
                  & mxr phase 90 >
                  mesa boogie stiletto trident >

Comment

• Originally posted by theManfromAlabam
                    Have anyone here tried one of these peds yet?

i have two of them. the acoustic modeler and the octaver. bought them for fun and to see if there would be one or two decend sounds in them. and they have. but that is it. the casing is crappy. 19 euro what more is there to say.

i also have two other behringer items.

very handy without any hiss. made it on my board.
                    dont know from who they stole this.

and this midi controler with motorized faders.

works great and good quality. a copy of ??

Comment

• http://www.behringer.com/TO800/index.cfm?lang=ENG

id hit it for 35 bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoviGirl22
                        These look pretty cool, but I cant help but wonder about a few of their choices... Why clone a Boss Phase Shifter (a terrible pedal, in my opinion), especially when you are already cloning a Small Stone? Why a clone of a boss compressor?

What I would have liked to have seen was for them to just clone the best of the best in each catagory. Why not clone the dyna-comp instead of the boss? Why not clone the ADA flanger instead of the Boss model? A rotary sim instead of the Boss phase shifter? More EHX and less Boss? A DMM instead of a digital delay clone? An electric mistress? etc...

probably because to joe public (the target audience) boss pedals are the most well known and therefore desired. even though some boss pedals arent nearly as good as other brands i bet they still sell more of them.
                        Good deals with: woolyh, kaz2550, fruvai, english_bob, daysofspeed, gambit, matchpoint (twice), SilenceSketches.

Comment

• on Phil's forum there is a thread with a small interview with uli behringer. for those that are interested and never leave this place.

and i would be in for a behringer tourbox. but i guess that that makes only sence in europe for me. would be nice if the 'originals' would also be included. i have two behringer pedals for the box.

Comment

• anybody try the DD100 yet?

i almost bought a DD3 on ebay the other day (a japanese one), but missed the end of the auction and it went for about
                            www.simeonharris.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by JoviGirl22
                              These look pretty cool, but I cant help but wonder about a few of their choices... Why clone a Boss Phase Shifter (a terrible pedal, in my opinion), especially when you are already cloning a Small Stone? Why a clone of a boss compressor?

Because most of those are analog, and delay based. And that is what is expensive. Of couse they could have cloned alot of analog stuff and just sell them for more. But I think it takes a lot more to be sure all works correct instead of just putting in a digital chip and be done with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by simeon
                                anybody try the DD100 yet?

i almost bought a DD3 on ebay the other day (a japanese one), but missed the end of the auction and it went for about
                                www.anibalnet.nl

Comment

Working...
                                  X