Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. crap. those are good prices. they've got to be worth the price, if nothing else, for platforms to mod...I mean, doing it yourself, the enclosure, switch, jacks, leds and all that crap will cost you nearly that much, not to mention the collosal pitb that it is to drill/paint/finish the box. Dizang.
    Peaces, Crazybilly

Comment

Originally posted by crazybilly
      wow. crap. those are good prices. they've got to be worth the price, if nothing else, for platforms to mod...I mean, doing it yourself, the enclosure, switch, jacks, leds and all that crap will cost you nearly that much, not to mention the collosal pitb that it is to drill/paint/finish the box. Dizang.

exactly, **************** just haveing an enclosure like that made would cost $20.
      http://www.myspace.com/ellaminnowmusic

Comment

This is the official death of the dano-mini.

They have a boss tremolo knockoff going for $24.99! The knobs, circuitry, and paintjob must be mega-cheap if it is coming in a boss-style case. What the hell is their profit margin? aZ

Comment

Originally posted by ColorsoundKid
          This is the official death of the dano-mini.

+1 i cant wait for these things!

Comment

Originally posted by jcn37203
            Good point, yeah, probably is octaves down. I mistinterpreted the lo/mid/hi switch.

Anyways, dig this.

It's like Christmas!

that looks like a zoom analogue

Comment

i really hope the dleay and reverb and multi FX have trimpots so they bitrate can be adjusted to 12 or 8 bit.

Comment

wow these are fantastic prices...

even if they sound like arse!!

The Black Dove Experiment
                EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

This multi-functional Wah-Wah pedal offers everything you need for virtually all styles and sounds. Its sound was modeled after Dunlop

Comment

I've been wondering how I was going to build a complete backup of my pedalboard.....Think I just figured it out. I see at least 5 or 6 of these I'm going to have to get....

Comment

I can finally afford one of these ... or at least a facsimle thereof ...

I was thinking of getting a Digitech Digiverb ... but this RV-5 knockoff may very well be sufficent ... and much cheaper.

I predict that my feedback loop will be busting out at the seams come 2nd quarter of this fiscal year.
                      ERG and multifx fanatic.

Comment

Originally posted by VicShat
                        if only the phaser were a ph-3 copy.

Yeah ... I suppose it is missing a mode or two ... but with a $24.99 MSRP, it will, no doubt be an even better buy than its inbred Arion cousin.
                        ERG and multifx fanatic.

Comment

Notice how all the Boss copies are renderings and not actual pedals?

Wonder what they'll actually look like, and whether the case will be metal or plastic.

I'm also suspicious about the delay, reverb, and multi-FX costing $30 like all the rest. I haven't yet seen a manufacturer that can make and sell those as cheaply as (say) a Super Distortion: even Dano charges more.

Behringer scares me more than anyone else in the business. They're the best at what they do, which is make functional, well-engineered copies of successful products and sell them for 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of anyone else.

Although if we have to worry about them knocking off our product, that means we've been extremely successful, which is a nice problem to have. First priority: concentrate on getting to success

Comment

El Caballo,

Just out of curiosity, who do you work for?
                            A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Rand

www.mojohandfx.com
                            www.facebook.com/mojohandfx

Comment

ha, the first two are Eh copies (big Muff and Small Stone) and the others are Boss copies. i wouldn't be suprised to see them get sued.
                              "Procrastination is not only the thief of time, but also the murder of ambition"

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. Now they just call it "The Islands".

(__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")This is Mr. Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature so he can gain total world domination.
                              Official Bunny #1

Wants: analog delay, vibe pedal
                              Selling: Zoom Ultra Fuzz

Comment

Originally posted by littlehornyfenderboy56
                                ha, the first two are Eh copies (big Muff and Small Stone) and the others are Boss copies. i wouldn't be suprised to see them get sued.

Nah, Line 6 mentions other products in their literature all the time. Their lawyers know just exactly how far they can go, trust me.
                                A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Rand

www.mojohandfx.com
                                www.facebook.com/mojohandfx

Comment

Working...
                                X