Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

i fell in love with this amp at the NAMM show and had to have it

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it sounds good.

Kind of looks upsidedown and backwards at the same time.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">She's bent over, but she's still sharp.</div>

Comment

Originally posted by zachary vex
      it sounds like the voice of god. it's 15 watts with two preamp tubes (presumably 12AX7s) and two EL84s. it has a gorgeous clean tone and breaks up by the time it reaches 9 o'clock, and from there it just sweats and groans and explodes. i love it more than any supro with a 12" that i've ever tried or owned, and it's JUST like what they would have done, only better. i'm really really thrilled. it's part marshall, part ac-15, part champ... it's really really amazing. nothing like it on earth. i'm really proud of zinky for designing this thing... it looks fantastic, too. it's great having the controls right there where you can see exactly how they're set. i love it! 8^)

bah,

my nano sounds better

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font color="red"> <br />
      <b><i>&quot;Stella Marie you're my star...&quot;</i></b><br />
      </font> </font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by zhivago

bah,

my nano sounds better

wanting a free pedal, are we?
        <font size="5">OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.</font><br><br><font size="5"><a target="_blank" href="https://soundcloud.com/joey-levenson/">Joey Levenson on SoundCloud </a></font><br><br>

Comment

Originally posted by seifukusha

i do

<div class="signaturecontainer">Member of the Mazi Bee KICK ASS MILITIA m/</div>

Comment

Originally posted by superpoo

i do

well, carry on then...
            <font size="5">OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.</font><br><br><font size="5"><a target="_blank" href="https://soundcloud.com/joey-levenson/">Joey Levenson on SoundCloud </a></font><br><br>

Comment

Originally posted by seifukusha

hehe...make mine an Octane 3

</font> </font></div>

Comment

I thought it was covered with truckbed liner and got all excited for a second there. It looks cool though...kinda like plaster and gauze...the way they used to make casts for broken bones.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.buildyourownclone.com" target="_blank">www.buildyourownclone.com</a> <br />
                Take tone into your own hands.</div>

Comment

Originally posted by bigtonemusic

I thought it was covered with truckbed liner and got all excited for a second there. It looks cool though...kinda like plaster and gauze...the way they used to make casts for broken bones.

What is that stuff? It looks so clean. I don't see any cut lines. I must be some sort of moldable material.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.buildyourownclone.com" target="_blank">www.buildyourownclone.com</a> <br />
                  Take tone into your own hands.</div>

Comment

he must be making several models, and just hasn't put them on the site yet. i know that his chassis for the 15 watt model is adapted from one that he sells in Japan exclusively to nancy, i believe.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://zvex.com" target="_blank">http://zvex.com</a> ...17 years of freaky pedals!</div>

Comment

wow, that sounds really interesting. Sounds like a great bedroom amp, as welll as giggin amp. How loud can it get??
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Agile AD2200 LP special doublecut w/ P90s<br />
                      Schecter S1<br />
                      MIJ Fender Jaguar<br />
                      Mesa Stiletto Ace Head<br />
                      Laney GH50L Head<br />
                      Blackstar HT5 Head<br />
                      Fender Super ChampXD<br />
                      Splawn 4x12 w/ Greenbacks<br />
                      Avatar 2X12 w/ V30s &amp; G12H30s</font></div>

Comment

a 15 watt amp could theoretically compete with drums. i have no personal experience with it yet.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://zvex.com" target="_blank">http://zvex.com</a> ...17 years of freaky pedals!</div>

Comment

a 15 watt amp could theoretically compete with drums. i have no personal experience with it yet.

if you plug the 15 watter through a 4x12, would it be louder?

(because you're pushing more air, that is...)
                          </font> </font></div>

Comment

Did Bruce buy the Supro name?

<div class="signaturecontainer">Bob RIP 2005<br />
                            <br />
                            Tommy RIP 2006<br />
                            <br />
                            <font size="6">-----------------------</font><br />
                            <font face="Comic Sans MS">FOR SALE:</font><br />
                            <br />
                            New in box AD-9 first $100 takes her home. <font size="7">Will trade for Golden Cello</font><br />
                            <br />
                            Gonkalator 137.26<br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <font face="Arial Black">Modified Chandler Stereo Digital Echo (hate to sell this!) -----&gt; $400.00</font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by Grubgoat
                              Just remember that at 15 watts, cleans at loud volume will be hard to get. (You don't really need spanky cleans live to sound "clean", though). 4X12 may make it "louder", technically, but I think you're still gonna get some dirt.

Which, of course, can be a great thing. And mashing the preamp and el84's with something like a treblebooster (I use Crispy Cremes) or a Super Hard-On especially, etc, will make it nice and creamy for solos, etc...

hey thanks for the reply

I like a bit of grit on my cleans, and I love the touch-response thing that starts going on at that point, using a nice tube amp
                              </font> </font></div>

Comment

Those are hot. I'm going to have to get one....soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X