X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I bring cookies?
    --------
    GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
    Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
    You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

can I bring cookies?

****************ing yes.
      I survived the great HC Crxsh of 2009.

Founder of the Ampeg Flight Crew
      Founder of the Classic Vibe Cool Guys
      Commissioner of the Spring Chicken Sophisticates

Originally Posted by Kid_A

TEH DRUMZ ARE CLIPPING WTF

Originally Posted by ben_allison

Tubes are electronic devices, not incontrovertible truths that hold the Universe together.

Formerly known as thefragile103 / Anderer

Comment

Oh yes we do...

I dont usually do this, I'm in a strange mood. Someone else started a Jenny/Zooey thread... soo..

I'd hit it....repeatedly!

Comment

Hells yeah
          Good deals with:
          Bought from:fulcrumpoint, Rogueleader, SkyofOnyx, negative theory, flawedthawed, orangekick,
          Trés Mellow, cleverbastid, Lightnin8281, jdcjd77, jimtalkbox

Sold to: souperman08, fixeddrummer80, tfancil, dawnofzion, HaloJem, Gantz, james allen, s360guitarist, Powerglide350, SrDeMaFp, Harlow

Trade:rosssurf

Comment

My gf's house mate is a total annoying anime/Paramore nerd. She looks like Hayley Williams, really does, yeah...I definitely wanna punch her in the ****************. She's like 22 too. How can you be obsessed with anime and Paramore in your 20s. Shameful.

send her my way chief,I'll occupy her

Comment

Sorry gal, that group of 10 kids that always picks on you at school has just expanded to the entire school plus the faculty picking on you.
              Shot From Guns
              www.shotfromguns.wordpress.com - New updates!

The Artful Dodger -
              www.soundclick.com/theartfuldodger

"Business acumen, institution building, and shrewd political maneuvering are the only way to protect conscious artistry."

"The more fragile harmonics can survive in a vacuum tube, where they seem to be eliminated or squashed in the solid state crystal lattice. Maybe it just comes down to that." - the wise Alexander Dumble

Comment

Hayley is full of win: cute chick, plays music, seems like she'd be a cool person. I don't get the haters
                Guitars: Gibson ES-339, Fender '72 Road Worn Deluxe Telecaster, Fender '62 Bigsby Telecaster Reissue, Fender 60's Stratocaster
                Pedals: Korg Pitchblack > Danelectro TOD-1 > Catalinbread DLS > Keeley BD-2 > Retro-Sonic Phaser > Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay > Boss DD-6 > Thundertweak Delay > Catalinbread Semaphore > Hardwire RV-7
                Amps: Marshall JMP 2104, Vox AC15C1

Good deals with: Keith SIO, homestar_kevin, thesockmonster, FLYING V 83, johnnyunitas, Sir_Dr_Lawyer, Used666

Comment

Hayley is full of win: cute chick, plays music, seems like she'd be a cool person. I don't get the haters

Your average HCFXer:

http://tinyurl.com/Earl-Grey-eBay-Items

Formerly known as Earl Grey

Comment

Your average HCFXer:

isnt he on the amp forum? to be on here he'd have to have a jazzmaster and/or an EH pedal...

Comment

Typical HCFXer NPCD:

Comment

isnt he on the amp forum? to be on here he'd have to have a jazzmaster and/or an EH pedal...

No. Amp forum guys look like this:

--------
                        GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
                        Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
                        You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

sorry... i stand corrected...

Comment

Oh bob... he bought my Dual Recto a few years back!!!
                            Les Paul Elite | 77 Mustang | J.Mascis Jazzmaster | Les Paul Studio | Taylor GS Mini
                            Musket | EP Boost | Kanji | M9 | DMM
                            Mesa ElectraDyne | Fargen MiniPlex | Twin Reberb
                            Founder of "The Fender Benders" Offset Fender Owners Group

Good deals: Vinhoff, guitarplayer, Lucius, MikeSF, jonnyrocket, sonymenu, woolyh and a few more

Comment

HCFXers

O)))

Comment

would. again.
                                Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Working...
                                X