Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name that bass dirt

whats your best guess?
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

sounds to me like a Rat with the volume knob turned a bit down and the tone knob pretty low. i prefer Turbo Rats on bass though.

on a budget i think an Ibanez PD-7 would get very close to that tone too.
    "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

timmy

Comment

ok now that that is solved subs, on a related note - name that phase/vibe/dirt for this kid's guitar solos. whats he using? got incredible gilmour tones and technique better than most of us could play it probably

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

metal muff pizza party pedal

Comment

metal muff pizza party pedal

thats it! you're out of the band!

okay, you're back in now.
            Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

whats he using?

dirt and chorus - how perplexing

Comment

That kid nails it!
                This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

dirt and chorus - how perplexing

skreddy you think? POD? what dirt.

and sounds more like phaser to me, or maybe vibe at the beginning perplexing indeed. and no delay
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

thats really cool. i think if i walked in their house and saw that my head would explode.

Comment

i think that the dad in that family is probably a prick

Comment

clean boosted SVT.
                        good deals with: nearly everyone.
                        Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

yeah it just sounds like amp grind or a mild overdrive.
                          great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

that would be ideal.

i only found one pedal so far that can really replicate the feel and tone of a loud bass amp.
                            "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

i think that the dad in that family is probably a prick

probably keeps spending all their money of music gear and purple drapes so the family has to live in a one bedroom hotel room with purple drapes.

Comment

Working...
                              X