Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bourbon Sundae

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulleit Rye is my current whiskey mistress.

I was under the impression that the Knob Creek Rye wasn't supposed to be out until July, but one of the local liquor stores had it, so I picked that up last night. Oh man. So good. Not $40 good, but good nonetheless.
    Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
    House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
    Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

If you're interested, let me know a couple days in advance and you can probably swing by Bierkraft and try it.
      http://soundcloud.com/tin-fingers

Comment

Oh god, this thread.

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

And after hitting 5 distilleries a couple weekends back, I've gotta say that Wild Turkey was a really pleasant surprise overall. Buffalo Trace is still my favorite, but I really enjoyed the experience @ Wild Turkey. Their barrel proof "Rare Breed" bourbon was the highlight of the trip. (Other than getting a private tasting w/ Maker's Mark Master Distiller Greg Davis.)

Where else did you go? I was super jazzed to be going to Nashville to catch the Godspeed show there then stick around for a week in search of magical whiskey treats... Everywhere was the same old ****************, Crown, Jack or Jim... No thank you. Yes I realize Kentucky is the king but Tennessee should have offered more.
          Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

Bulleit Rye is my current whiskey mistress.

I was under the impression that the Knob Creek Rye wasn't supposed to be out until July, but one of the local liquor stores had it, so I picked that up last night. Oh man. So good. Not $40 good, but good nonetheless.

I used to keep a bottle of Knob Creek around but lately I have been enjoying the Bulleit Rye so much more and its cheaper so that helps too.

Comment

If you're interested, let me know a couple days in advance and you can probably swing by Bierkraft and try it.

Beirkraft is one of my fav spots in my neighborhood. The bottle selection is OK but what is the hook, line and sinker is the always rotating draft selection and those sandwiches... My god those sandwiches are like the best gift ever. Finish up that sandwich and pint with a sea salt caramel and you are gold.

Do you work there?

Comment

SAL, did you stop at patterson house while you were in nashville?

Comment

Weird. I'm drinking a bulleit rye as I open this thread. No cherries, but I'm eating peanut butter at the same time.

Comment

Highly recommended btw...

Comment

I believe that's called a "Bourbon Wednesdae"
                      huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

SAL, did you stop at patterson house while you were in nashville?

Yes. Nice place and the hostess was quite attractive.

Comment

My lady likes to bust balls because all my food / pleasures are crazy hip right now and in Brooklyn we have no shortage of places to go.

Tons of BBQ, Whiskey bars, Ol time Butchers with "green" friendly product, microbrew bottleshops and charcuterie.

Get me the **************** out of London... !

Was never a fan of bourbon till I tried Monkey Shoulder... **************** is lush.

Also, did Christian move to Brooklyn then?
                          The Black Dove Experiment
                          EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

**************** yo couch

Comment

**************** yo couch

Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

Where else did you go? I was super jazzed to be going to Nashville to catch the Godspeed show there then stick around for a week in search of magical whiskey treats... Everywhere was the same old ****************, Crown, Jack or Jim... No thank you. Yes I realize Kentucky is the king but Tennessee should have offered more.

4 legs of the "official" Bourbon Trail: Four Roses, Wild Turkey, Woodford Reserve & Makers Mark + Buffalo Trace as a bonus.

Basically, all we could squeeze into a 9-5 day.
                                Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                                Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X