Courtesy of Jonathan Wilson:

That
    "Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
    - Robert Fripp

Comment

Sun Godliness
      Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Try that as a marketing strategy for several pedals. I would particularly like to see images involving the DLS and Merkin.
        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Try that as a marketing strategy for several pedals. I would particularly like to see images involving the DLS and Merkin.

Or the Octa********************. lol

Comment

Comment

Like 8 of em stacked together?
              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Or the Teaser Stallion... Ew.

Comment

^

It's a specialized market.
                  This sig space for rent

Comment

awesome. should have plugged a few of them in at once. the toanz must have been unbelievrahble. something like this:

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

That gif makes me want to quit playing guitar.
                      Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

That gif makes me want to acquire a Digitech Lyra.

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

pwn'd me brah
                          Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

awesome. should have plugged a few of them in at once. the toanz must have been unbelievrahble. something like this:

every time you and goodhonk post this i have to watch it like a 100 times....and everytime im like
                            "man why are you making that stupid ass face"

"man why is that old guy like acting like this is a symphony and not some scooped mids ****************ty ped"

"man why the **************** am i still watching this gif"
                            yep

Comment

every time you and goodhonk post this i have to watch it like a 100 times....and everytime im like
                              "man why are you making that stupid ass face"

"man why is that old guy like acting like this is a symphony and not some scooped mids ****************ty ped"

"man why the **************** am i still watching this gif"

Sometimes when I watch it I think Eddie's really into the toan. Other times I think he's nodding off.
                              And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

Working...
                              X