X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT: Vodka

What classy vodkas would you recommend for destroying your liver and/or soul with?

etc.
    Good deals list

None. Vodka is for high school kids.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Potato vodka
      This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

I can't taste much difference between vodkas. I usually just stick to Absolut or Vikingfjord.
          broke my hand on a pineapple… didn't even care

Comment

Potato vodka

Over grain? Why so?

*sniffs cork*
            Good deals list

Comment

^ Because I lived in Idaho.
              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

^ Because I lived in Idaho.

You made it yourself?
                Good deals list

Comment

This stuff is gorgeous:

Comment

I drank nearly a whole bottle of that one night and almost died.

Tasted a bit 'meh' at the time IRRC.
                    Good deals list

Comment

That one that comes in the Skull shaped bottle. I think they call it Skull Vodka.
                      I Build/Mod/Repair Pedals.

Good deals with: Aaron_SS, ShortScaleMike, DRGUN

Comment

yeah, it's wretched stuff . . .

when I was in the spirit business; we used to joke about consumers who "prefer" expensive vodka over smirnoff or skyy. There is literally NO DIFFERENCE in flavor of cheap Smirnoff vs the most expensive whatever brand once you add the slightest measure of juice or tonic or vermouth. None. If you drink vodka straight over ice; there's a chance that you can discern a difference but true double-blind testing would likely be non-conclusive that you could actually tell the diff. No one can prove otherwise.

"I can totally tell the diff between Smirnoff and Ketel One"; I call bull****************
                        an expert on what it feels like to be me
                        & you are who you google
                        http://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1

Comment

A pretty standard excellent Vodka is Hangar One. Not crazy expensive but niiiiiiiiice for martinis
                          Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

yeah, it's wretched stuff . . .

when I was in the spirit business; we used to joke about consumers who "prefer" expensive vodka over smirnoff or skyy. There is literally NO DIFFERENCE in flavor of cheap Smirnoff vs the most expensive whatever brand once you add the slightest measure of juice or tonic or vermouth. None. If you drink vodka straight over ice; there's a chance that you can discern a difference but true double-blind testing would likely be non-conclusive that you could actually tell the diff. No one can prove otherwise.

"I can totally tell the diff between Smirnoff and Ketel One"; I call bull****************

Skyy and Ketel One for deluded Klon vodka toanz it is then.
                            Good deals list

Comment

For normal averagely priced vodka, Finlandia is a good one.
                              Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Working...
                              X