Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you guys deal with your nose hair?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you guys deal with your nose hair?

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

pull them, sometimes trim

i have 30% more hair in my nose than on my head
    Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

pull them - eyewatering satisfacton

Comment

pull them, and then eat them

Comment

so far, i like what i see

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Since I hit 30 I've noticed I'm getting nose hair that goes beyond my nostrils. Just a few, you understand, it's not like paint brushes sticking out of my nose!
            i just trim them with haircutting scissors every now and then. Don't pull them, it's so easy for the pore to get infected with all the germs up there.
            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

I pull mine out too. Irritatingly, I almost always get a cold a day after I've pulled them out. I try to leave them be now, but they feel so ****************ing irritating!
              Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
              Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

This is an excellent example of Subs needing to be on moderation probation, with a limit of 5 posts a day, and new threads first approved by Phil.

And the answer is... braids.
                This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

This is an excellent example of Subs needing to be on moderation probation, with a limit of 5 posts a day, and new threads first approved by Phil.

And the answer is... braids.

Can you sell me drugs?

Comment

[COLOR="#ff00ff"]pull them, and then eat them

Comment

Can you sell me drugs?

I can tell you where you can get some free DMT.

This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

sniff fire

Comment

Comment

i use a nose hair trimmer. its still kinda painful but its quicker. i also use it for chest/ underarm hair- just to do some fine tuning.

Comment

mini blowtorch...
                              Member of the SG Army

Comment

Working...
                              X