Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's here: Arc Effects Big Green Pi

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's here: Arc Effects Big Green Pi

    http://arc-effects.com/big-green-pi









    Quote Originally Posted by ARC Effects


    BIG GREEN PI



    Introducing the ARC Effects Big Green Pi! A new take on the classic Sovtek Tall Font Green Russian Muff that's true to the original spec based on a few poked and prodded real deal Tall Fonts. It's taken two steps further with the addition of internal dip switches for mid voicing (stock scooped and flat) and diode lift (supa tonebender-ish) for more versatility. This makes it equally as great with bass as it is with guitar. It also stands alone as the only available Green Russian to features custom ordered period correct potentiometer values which were discovered by deconstructing real Tall Fonts (no Big Muffs were harmed in the production of this pedal). On top of everything under the hood the Big Green Pi is housed in a completely custom folded steel enclosure making it an absolute one of a kind with unmatched durability!



    FEATURES



    Custom 3.5" x 5" 18 Gauge Steel Enclosure

    True Bypass Switching

    Top Mounted Jacks

    DC Power + Internal Battery Cradle




    Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke


    Sound, no longer measurable
    with sense of hearing. As if that tone
    outstripping us on every side
    were space maturing.

  • #2
    $160 USD? That's fantastic.

    Comment


    • #3
      $160 USD? That's fantastic.

      Comment


      • #4
        But don't pre-order all of them until I can get up in there. thanks



        EDIT: Got up in there alright.
        Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke


        Sound, no longer measurable
        with sense of hearing. As if that tone
        outstripping us on every side
        were space maturing.

        Comment


        • #5
          But don't pre-order all of them until I can get up in there. thanks



          EDIT: Got up in there alright.
          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke


          Sound, no longer measurable
          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
          outstripping us on every side
          were space maturing.

          Comment


          • #6
            hot dang!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Comment


            • #7
              hot dang!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow, great price. Don't know if I can resist...
                good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow, great price. Don't know if I can resist...
                  good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    what size is this box, mxr'ish?
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      what size is this box, mxr'ish?
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        $160?



                        Originally Posted by RoboPimp


                        doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?



                        Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          $160?



                          Originally Posted by RoboPimp


                          doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?



                          Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
                            View Post

                            what size is this box, mxr'ish?




                            Ahahahahahahaha

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
                              View Post

                              what size is this box, mxr'ish?




                              Ahahahahahahaha

                              Comment













                              Working...
                              X