READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 1-16-13

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morley gives you more, Lee!

A couple new Morley Minis - the switchless wah and the volume.

Used at one three hour indoor gig. Apparently I can't walk and chew gum at the same time, 'cause I totally lack the coordination required to use pedals of such daunting technology.

They each measure 6.75

• Members

Tech 21 Liverpool- $120 shipped -The famed AC30 in a box, comes with the tin case Tech21_SansAmp_Liverpool.138.jpgHeet Ebow Plus- $85 shipped -The famed ebow... great endless sustain 220px-PlusEBow.pngDanelctro Tuna Melt- $28 shipped -Minty tremolo. I sold my SemaphorePulsar to keep the Dano danelectrotunamelt.jpgLive Wire Solutions LWS21 Universal Latching Footswitch - $12 shipped DV016_Jpg_Large_481474.jpg I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

So I bought my amp, and just got a call to tell me that I wont be staying on past my contract at my current job. I'd really prefer cash obviously, but I may take trades for parts, like caps, switches etc.. or something than can help me liquidate a few other pedals.

Skreddy screwdriver - $TRADED

Basic Audio Futureman - $130 obo

Boss RC20XL - $180

Sovtek small stone - $120 obo

Yamaha eq/comp $40

skreddy

smallstone

eq

futer

rc20xl

futureman

• Members

FS: BAT Mons Veneris Fuzz

I have a few pedals for sale. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to lower continental US (international and US territories shipping extra). Payment by Pay Pal only. Condition, accessories, and packaging as noted.

PM me if you're interested.

Black Arts Toneworks/GSG Mons Veneris, $145

#2 from limited edition of 9

One-of-a-kind pink screen print enclosure with green LED

Based on Maestro fuzz: "tweeked for better lowend, a rounder sound and more output."

Excellent condition (no velcro)

Sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPb-q6ZD3s

photo

photo

Prices include Paypal fees/shipping in the continental USA. You're welcome to make reasonable offers.

Moogerfooger CP-251 and a bunch of patch cables just the right length for this sort of thing! Control voltages in your Iron Ether, Moog, WMD stuff, etc. - neat sample & hold feature. Includes adapter. $299

Mooer Elec Lady Analog Flanger w/box - $49

Mooer Black Secret RAT type Distortion w/box - $49

Robert Keeley "Apartment" True Bypass Looper - tiny! $59

Analogman ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay - w/box, some wear. $199

Fromel Shape EQ - w/box. $159

Earthquaker Ghost Disaster - modified Ghost Echo and Disaster Transport in one box with individual and master bypasses (trails or not!), discontinued. w/box. $279

Electro Harmonix POG 2 - heavily gigged, bypass is a bit wonky (sometimes needs to be switched on/off a few times to get the full signal). w/box. $199

Xotic Robotalk 2 - two filters in series, watery, awesome. w/box. $149

• Members

ehx flanger hox with adapter

ehx big box grahic fuzz with adapter

red panda bitcrusher with adapter

full scale jaguar red, with series/parllel switch 7.25 radius 66 flextone binding and dots neck

bruno royal artist 12 string hollowbody guitar

dod fx65 stereo chorus, oldest version

i have pics but seems like linking all isnt working right now

• Members

Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

2012-10-06_16-26-44_636.jpg

2012-10-06_16-27-11_194.jpg

DR Scientist The Elements - It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is about as mint as it can get. Serial #8. $165 shipped or trade for a Micropog (or maybe that plus a little cash towards a Pog2). Comes with box and instructions.

2012-12-05_08-24-33_459.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi controller - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $5 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I'm up for trade offers but I'm good on dirt for the most part. Really the only things I'm looking for are P.A. mixers and cabs, maybe a Tele or offset, a smaller volume pedal like a DOD FX17, and a pedalboard bigger than a PT Jr. Would really like another PT2.

• Members

FS/FT Zoom G3, Vintage Phase 90, Digitech PDS 1002, DOD Punkifier, EHX LPB-1, Alesis SR-16

Zoom G3 $115 OBO- Great condition.  With box and goodies.

Vintage phase 90 $200 OBO- Date on pot dates to 1974.  Has definite signs of age but works flawlessly.  Sounds amazing!

Digitech PDS-1002 $100 OBO - Looks great for age.  Works woderfully.  Has batery door.

DOD Punkifier $100 OBO - Works great.  Looks great.  Missing battery door.

EHX LPB-1 $25 OBO - Does exactly what it should.

Alesis SR-16 $75 OBO - Famous drum machine w box.

Pictures available by request. Please feel free to make trade offers.  I'm interested in a Boss looper or delay pedals or anything really.

• Members

All pedals are in excellent/like-new condition and prices include shipping/paypal within the Continental US. PM me if you have any questions.

Electro Harmonix HOG Preset Controller w/box - $105

Digitech Timebender Harmonizer and Delay w/box, papers, and power supply - $165

• Members

Looking to move some pedals, includes shipping and paypal fees, CONUS only please.

EHX Small Stone - analogman volume mod (doesn't drop in volume), good condition, comes with wood box - Sold

Boss Metal Zone - come on, you know you want it - $40

MXR Phase 90 - Sold

pedals

TC Electronics Nova Delay iB Modified - Very good condition, velcro on the bottom - $200

nova

Maybe interested in trades for tremolo with tap tempo, reverb or fuzz.

• Members

FS: Black Arts Toneworks Mons Veneris Fuzz

I have a few pedals for sale. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to lower continental US (international and US territories shipping extra). Payment by Pay Pal only. Condition, accessories, and packaging as noted.

Black Arts Toneworks/GSG Mons Veneris, $145

#2 from limited edition of 9

One-of-a-kind pink screen print enclosure with green LED

Based on Maestro fuzz: "tweeked for better lowend, a rounder sound and more output."

Excellent condition (no velcro)

Sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPb-q6ZD3s

photo

photo

• Members

Possibly want an MKI/Marshall Supa Fuzz type fuzz, a Lumpy's Tone Shop Lemon Drop, a Roger Mayer Univibe, or a Fulltone 69 if the price is right. Have some money burning a hole in my pocket and im looking for something cool!

• Members

For Sale direct from the 2013 NAMM Show is the new Metasonix F-1 Complex Distortion Pedal-$299.00.

IMG\_0860.JPG

Ever wondered what would happen if you deliberately destroyed your tube amp? Now you can blow it up, every day, all day long. Without actually damaging anything.

The F-1 Pedal uses a unique vacuum-tube pentode circuit to do something special: It simulates the extreme distortion, parasitic oscillations, and other unique sounds that come from a tube guitar amp atht is being overdriven to flaming destruction.

There's only one knob to adjust, and it only needs one knob. "Complex Distortion" varies the plate loading on the two pentodes to give asymmetrical distortion, and it varies the feedback effects--all on one knob. A vast cornucopia of sound effects, from a mild vacuum-tube warmth to beserk torturous screaming violence, is just a knob turn away!

It's hand made in California, by real people. And there's nothing else even vaguely like the F-1, in any form. The Metasonix F-1 comes with an AC Adapter and extra 6CB6 A Vacuum-tube.

Archived