Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pigtronix Infinity Looper - anyone try it yet?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was interested for a second... Then details surfaced and I think I'll stick with my tried and true 2880 which far and away out performs this looper.
    Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

It can do multiply which is cool but it lacks alot.

How about ****************ing Akai gets down with an E3 or Gibson reissues the Echoplex but in stereo.

Decolonize

Comment

How about ****************ing Akai gets down with an E3 or Gibson reissues the Echoplex but in stereo.

Decolonize

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by albertus
          View Post

It's expensive but so is the rc50 etc. From what I heard on the video this does some things no other pedals do very easily (for example you can do a quick backing track loop then loop a second piece over it that is of a longer length, also you can create songs with verse chorus verse, also input more than one instrument). all in all if you're looking for exactly what this pedal does it could be worth it. i've given up on looping put if I was still looking for something I might try this out.

'Rang III does all those things you mentioned...
          FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

View Post

It's expensive but so is the rc50 etc. From what I heard on the video this does some things no other pedals do very easily (for example you can do a quick backing track loop then loop a second piece over it that is of a longer length, also you can create songs with verse chorus verse, also input more than one instrument). all in all if you're looking for exactly what this pedal does it could be worth it. i've given up on looping put if I was still looking for something I might try this out.

'Rang III does all those things you mentioned...
            FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

Yeah but it's the size of three loaves of bread

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe
                  View Post

Akai E3.
                  FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe
                    View Post

Akai E3.
                    FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

I know. would be sick.
                      Decolonize

Comment

I know. would be sick.
                        Decolonize

Comment

View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4nHimDidbU

Comment

View Post

Comment

What does a used 2880 run nowadays? I just got an M9 on the cheap and only use the looper on it, the 2880 looks a bit more appealing.

Comment

What does a used 2880 run nowadays? I just got an M9 on the cheap and only use the looper on it, the 2880 looks a bit more appealing.

Comment

Working...
                                X