OT. HAHA Michael Moore is getting sued for 85 million.

danyeo

• Members

Some war veteran is sueing the fat ass for 85 million. The veteran lost an arm during service and he claims Moore used him in Farenheit 911 without his permission and he claims Moore portrayed him as being anti-war which isn't true.

Now let the pointless bickering begin.:wave:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Originally posted by V-Type

Agreed and also throw in O'Reily, Rush L. they are all about the same just different sides of the fence.

yeah, they're all guilty of deuchbaggery...I just happen to lean to the right so I REALLY hate moore while I happen to agree with those other guys alotta times..lol

• Members
Originally posted by Ultron

that's insane....no amount of "reputation" or "emotional distress" is worth $75 million (the other $10 million is for his wife).

Say what you will about Michael Moore, but this lawsuit is a joke.
:rolleyes:

How much $$$ did MM make with that movie? If he misrepresented someone and capitalized on it , he should pay. Of course the guys Attys are going to ask for more than what theyll get but If Mcdonalds can get sued by some idiot who spilled coffee , then this guys reputation is more than worth it. To some, their reputation is everything as well it should be....

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

How much $$$ did MM make with that movie? If he misrepresented someone and capitalized on it , he should pay. Of course the guys Attys are going to ask for more than what theyll get but If Mcdonalds can get sued by some idiot who spilled coffee , then this guys reputation is more than worth it. To some, their reputation is everything as well it should be....

hehe..that coffee lawsuite came to my mind as well

:D

• Members

Originally posted by Ultron

Ha! don't forget that nasally cunt Sean Hannity.....what a kneepad-wearer he is.....

Yeah but whats with his side kick Colmbes

That guy is the Strangest MF'n unibrow Dem. Ive ever seen.

Unfortunately many douches have been speaking for/running both parties for a while now.

I say kick the incumbents out after two terms. Less likely hood of the debacle that is our Gov right now. IMO.

• Members

Interesting fact....the old lady that had the 180 degree coffee spilled on her lap simply wanted McDonalds to pay the medical bills, which they outright refused, only then she contacted the attorney, who saw that as an opportunity to cash in and make them pay.

Secondly, NO ONE'S reputation is worth $75million....$75 million? Come on man. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Even the veterans wife is trying to cash in...$10 million for "distress". What a twat... :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

lol, but why 85 million????? thats absurd

+1

Fucking ridiculous, a lawyer probably got a hold of the poor guy. I'm truely sorry the guy lost his arm in the war and was mis-represented in Moore's movie,...but 85 million? He does deserve something though.