Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some 6505+, Mark V and misc. video content.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some 6505+, Mark V and misc. video content.

I'll kick this post off by warning you, my camera (as well as my skills) kinda suck, but I decided I'd share with you guys some of my recent vids...mostly of my 6505+ (and one of my buddy's Mark V). I didn't get to spend as much time with the Mark as much as I'd have liked, but whatever; I know what that amp is capable of, and it still gives me serious GAS. It definitely beats the 6505+ for cleans, but I'm still really digging my (3rd) Peavey.

Got to apologize for the background noise; my furnace is loud as hell.

6505+, with 10-band EQ, Lead channel, no boost. Matching stock 412.

Mark V, various pedals, all channels, Mesa 212 w. V30s. There's no rhyme to reason here; I realized like halfway my buddy was filming me. lol.

6505+ clean channel

6505+ clean channel with dirt from Fulltone FD-2 MOSFET pedal

6505+ crunch channel, boosted, with EQ in the loop.

And just for ****************s and giggles, since I love this guitar (and no longer have it), old Digitech video...

Gear:
    Peavey 6505+ Head, Matching Cab
    ESP CS Navigator N-LP-480CTM
    Good gear deals w: Splawn Forum - roboyle - HC - ibenhad; Boogie Boards - lt89
    MyLesPaul.com - Various - Birds and Moons - gag halfrunt, JBCrazy, diagrammatiks
    Rig-Talk - (Various)

where did you buy that ESP Navigator?

Comment

Great post!!! Toanz are good!!!

Comment

where did you buy that ESP Navigator?

Got it used, had it sent over from a guy in France I know who deals in MIJ/Vintage MIJ LP replicas. At one point I thought I was done with guitar and thought of selling it; glad I didn't. That thing is a monster.
        Gear:
        MyLesPaul.com - Various - Birds and Moons - gag halfrunt, JBCrazy, diagrammatiks
        Rig-Talk - (Various)

Comment

Not bad. You don't sound like this dude, so you have nothing to worry about.
          Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
          Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
          Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

A couple years ago I saw the same guy doing a vid with the Bogner Uberschall...and I'm convinced he wasn't wearing any pants whatsoever. That was traumatic.
            Gear:
            Rig-Talk - (Various)

Comment

Great tones!! 6505+...my favorite mother ****************ing amp of all mother ****************ing time...so far.
              Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

Nice, Im bringing my stuff over to your house to play. Great tones and playing.
                Originally Posted by gsxrbusa

"Is that an AMT in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

AMT Army-SGT Major Br00tz

Originally Posted by Samnite

Goddamn it. Killzone'd.

My netmusicians clips....
                http://www.netmusicians.org/index.ph...e&section=user

Current Crap....
                Marshall Lead 100
                Marshall jcm800 1960 cab
                AMT P1
                AMT E1
                Boss HM-2
                Parker P42 Stock Pup's
                BC Rich Warlock NT (Lace Deathbucker)

Comment

Nice tones & playing OP.

Also, nice to see the Bogner Youberschtall guy is still kicking around.
                  Originally Posted by guy in my avatar

If I were going to start drilling these days, I'm going to use the same resume Skeel jazz or precision bass, one for competition 800RB and Peavy 410 TVX cabinet.

Comment

I think that clean tone is pretty tits considering the amp isn't really known for anything clean

I envy you guys and gals I'm really digging the 6505 tones but I don't want to spend 3k to buy it locally
                    You don't win friends with salad

BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I think that clean tone is pretty tits considering the amp isn't really known for anything clean

I envy you guys and gals I'm really digging the 6505 tones but I don't want to spend 3k to buy it locally

Couldn't you pay to have a used one (or even new) shipped from the US?
                      Main Rig:
                      LTD EC1000
                      Peavey 6505+
                      Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
                      TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
                      Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
                      M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Couldn't you pay to have a used one (or even new) shipped from the US?

I've been trying but no one wants to ship overseas + the voltage difference.
                        You don't win friends with salad

BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I've been trying but no one wants to ship overseas + the voltage difference.

Stepdown transformer?
                          Gear:
                          Rig-Talk - (Various)

Comment

Nice tones & playing OP.

Also, nice to see the Bogner Youberschtall guy is still kicking around.

He hasn't posted a video in a LONG time.
                            Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                            Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                            Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

DO WANT that Navigator.
                              http://simplehomerecording.com

Comment

Working...
                              X