Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its 29 degrees, how many occupy dudes are downtown now???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its 29 degrees, how many occupy dudes are downtown now???

Not many i bet.
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

In NYC? It's like 60
    Modulus Mob #2

GK 2001 RB : Ampeg SVP-Pro : Ampeg SVP-CL : Crest CA4 : GB STL 900 : Mesa Walkabout
    Bag End S15D : Bag End S15XD : Aguilar GS112 (2)
    G&L ASAT : Sadowsky NYC PJ5 : Modulus Q5 : EBMM SR4 : Warwick Thumb 5 BO : Yamaha ATT-LTD II

bassgirl9's Wah ha ha! best post of the day award. 2/12/08

Comment

they prolly got bored and had to go home to mommy and daddys house to get their laundry done and debit cards refilled.

"wait, what were we mad about again?"
      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I am downtown occupying my ****************ing desk at work.
        Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

They'll probably demand government supplied heated tents because it's a fundamental right.

Comment

I am downtown occupying my ****************ing desk at work.

moocher, you should be banging a drum in some park like every other self respecting member of society. sheeesh
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

You know what? After reading all these anti-occupy posts, I went down to my local protest to check it out. What did I see? Working class people who have lost their jobs, Students fighting for their education, and other obvious showered and well clothed individuals. I thought to myself, 'man, this is something I could get behind'. Then I saw it... Who was in front of the news cameras? Goddamn hippies...
              Guitars: BC Rich Mockingbird Masterpiece, Ibanez RX20, cheap ass SG knockoff
              Amps: Marshall DSL100
              Cabs: Marshall 1960AV
              Effects: None

Great Deals with: conky, Dewysoss

Offended by anything you have seen me post? I'm sorry to hear that. The "SUCK MY ****" line starts to the left. Have a nice day!

Comment

You know what? After reading all these anti-occupy posts, I went down to my local protest to check it out. What did I see? Working class people who have lost their jobs, Students fighting for their education, and other obvious showered and well clothed individuals. I thought to myself, 'man, this is something I could get behind'. Then I saw it... Who was in front of the news cameras? Goddamn hippies...

Well duh. Have you ever seen the typical person that gets interviewed for the news?

The media specifically focuses on the ridiculous ones because its easier for them to wave their hand and say,"Look at these loonies," rather than taking an unbiased stance and saying,"This is why this individual is here."

Comment

The media zoom in on the loony fringe. They need to keep corporatism/money in politics alive for advertising reasons.

Murdoch makes 100's million from his mags, tv, newspapers etc during campaign time. He wants that sweet sweet lobbying nectar to drip from the Fanny and Freddies etc to candidates who turn it into ads. Plus he and his cronies need the fed honey dripper giving out loans at 0.001% interest so they can keep afloat in times of trouble. Murdoch himself almost went under once, but cronyism loans saved his bacon.

There is a very good reason OWS marched on his house. And it is not because Murdoch newspapers hacked dead girls mobiles in the UK (giving parents false hope their daughter was alive checking her messages). It's a different type of evil.
                  Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

There is a very good reason OWS marched on his house. And it is not because Murdoch newspapers hacked dead girls mobiles in the UK (giving parents false hope their daughter was alive checking her messages). It's a different type of evil.

That's pretty damn scummy.

Comment

We've had some occupiers here in Anchorage outside when it was -2

They've even been camping in this weather for a while now.
                      Originally Posted by Jesse G

EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

Comment

wtf is there to be mad about in Alaska!?!?
                        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

wtf is there to be mad about in Alaska!?!?

The weather

But really, the only big money institutions up here are big oil BP/Conoco/Exxon (though Exxon doesn't drill up here anymore after the 1989 Valdez spill) and big mining, which is about to get a lot bigger. All of these have an environmental overtone to them up here, making it even more of a fringe-issue. Not to mention, oil and mining constitute about 40% of our state revenue (50% from the Feds, the rest is misc.) so it's really a bite-the-hand-that-feeds situation. Don't even get me started on the PFD...
                          Originally Posted by Jesse G

EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

Comment

The weather

But really, the only big money institutions up here are big oil BP/Conoco/Exxon (though Exxon doesn't drill up here anymore after the 1989 Valdez spill) and big mining, which is about to get a lot bigger. All of these have an environmental overtone to them up here, making it even more of a fringe-issue. Not to mention, oil and mining constitute about 40% of our state revenue (50% from the Feds, the rest is misc.) so it's really a bite-the-hand-that-feeds situation. Don't even get me started on the PFD...

I have an aunt/uncle who both worked for Exxon (both now retired) and lived up there for a while. They both really liked it actually. Always wanted to go. My parents visited and said it was a blast.
                            #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

They'll probably demand government supplied heated tents because it's a fundamental right.

OWS has rented an office space and gone indoors for the winter. They now have conference rooms with videoconferencing ability to link with members, supporters and the press. They are setting up a democratic system to develop a constitution or whatever they intend to call it. They are democratically voting on the wording of the points of their agenda. They are democratically voting on inclusion of points in their doctrine, platform, manifesto, whatever. Laugh all you want, but I listened to Obama's speech today, he is listening to OWS.

Comment

Working...
                              X