No announcement yet.

Doomsday and post apocalypse movies on Netflix

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday and post apocalypse movies on Netflix

I think this is one of my favorite genres does anyone have any recommendations of good movies similar to movies like I am Legend, Book of Eli ect.?
    😉

afterworld. it's more like a book on tape with animation, but it's a ****************ing addicting show.

a boy and his dog might be up your alley, i'm gonna watch it after i'm done with my late 80's vigilante marathon.
    the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

The Road.

Comment

not on netflix=doesn't exist.

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

not on netflix=doesn't exist.

Comment

If you wanna recommend movies not on Netflix thats fine but I pay for Netflix I would rather use it.
            😉

Comment

Mad Max/Road Warrior/Beyond Thunderdome.
              Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

The Road is a good newer movie.. Also Soylent Green, A Boy and His Dog, THX 1138, Logans Run, The Quiet Earth, Zardoz, Delicatessen, The City of Lost Children, Children of Men, The Noah, Ever Since the Word Ended, Colossus, Silent Running, Metropolis (1927). Those are some of my favorite.
                HCAF Public Enemy #1
                VHT Pittbull CLX
                VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
                Jackson Soloist SL2H
                Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v

Originally Posted by nedezero

You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

Comment

The Road.

Good book, the movie did a good job of covering it.
                  It's not funny my ass is on fire.

My band below....
                  http://www.myspace.com/begpues

Comment

Good book, the movie did a good job of covering it.

I'm not into Floyds on LP's, but the maple board with black block inlays looks great on the guitar in your avatar.

Back on topic: I also agree with the Road and recommend seeing if you can get it on disc from Netflix or elsewhere, if possible.
                    __________________________________________________ ________
                    Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

Cherry 2000
                      Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

Its not on netflix, but melancholia was pretty good.
                        Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

The Road is a good newer movie.. Also Soylent Green, A Boy and His Dog, THX 1138, Logans Run, The Quiet Earth, Zardoz, Delicatessen, The City of Lost Children, Children of Men, The Noah, Ever Since the Word Ended, Colossus, Silent Running, Metropolis (1927). Those are some of my favorite.

The Road, Delicatessen and Children of Men are ****************ing great. The OP should definitely start there. Pretty sure Delicatessen used to be on instant streaming...****************in love that movie.

Yeah, just checked, Delicatessen is still streaming...think I'm going to watch it again since it's been a few years. Hope it's not dubbed...can't stand that.

Not really in the genre specified but I just watched Tears of the Sun...another good one if you are into modern war movies...choked me up a bit at the end.

Boy and His Dog...been meaning to get to that one too. Any good?
                          Now Playing

When it began, for those who don't know
                          it didn't matter how you looked or what you wore to a show
                          dress codes, **************** NO! we didn't care
                          about the brand of your jeans and all that **************** in your hair
                          -H2O

Comment

Cherry 2000

Lol, I remember that from back in the day on cable. Noticed it popped up on instant a few weeks ago. Have to give that one another watch but I seem to remember it was pretty cheesy...maybe I'm thinking of something else though.
                            Now Playing

When it began, for those who don't know
                            it didn't matter how you looked or what you wore to a show
                            dress codes, **************** NO! we didn't care
                            about the brand of your jeans and all that **************** in your hair
                            -H2O

Comment

Boy and His Dog...been meaning to get to that one too. Any good?

watched it earlier, pretty good.
                              hcaf had my attention though.

Comment

Working...
                              X