X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread just reaks of credit fraud.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:<br />
    Laney VH100R<br />
    Titan &quot;Cerberus&quot; (sorta)<br />
    Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)<br />
    <br />
    My Band: <a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/jesust" target="_blank">Jesust</a></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
      View Post

does this occur? i havent experienced it. and who DOESNT have gmail these days?

I usually only see it on CL - seems like EVERY spammer on there has a gmail account - and some people won't reply to ANY gmail inquiries.
      Sig: don't care enough to have one<br><br><br>WAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
        View Post

does this occur? i havent experienced it. and who DOESNT have gmail these days?

I usually only see it on CL - seems like EVERY spammer on there has a gmail account - and some people won't reply to ANY gmail inquiries.
        Sig: don't care enough to have one<br><br><br>WAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

No, My point is that I've NEVER attemptd to send unsolicited e-mails to ANYBODY. I also don't attempt to make money off the internets

at all. The only thing I've ever done is sell off a couple old amps on ebay years ago and an amp or two over my local craigslist.

In fact I've done way more buying than selling. I'm wondering if my E-mail or IP was hijacked. Is there a way to find out?
          <div class="signaturecontainer">If only I was all thumbs</div>

Comment

No, My point is that I've NEVER attemptd to send unsolicited e-mails to ANYBODY. I also don't attempt to make money off the internets

at all. The only thing I've ever done is sell off a couple old amps on ebay years ago and an amp or two over my local craigslist.

In fact I've done way more buying than selling. I'm wondering if my E-mail or IP was hijacked. Is there a way to find out?
            <div class="signaturecontainer">If only I was all thumbs</div>

Comment

Dude, quit spamming us. No one wants your cheap Rolexes.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!&amp;p=44924439&amp;viewfull=1#post44924439 " target="_blank"><br />
              My References</a></b><br />
              <br />
              PMing me about who is in my avatar is creepy, so don't. Don't ask tommythelurker either because he'll PM the mods.</div>

Comment

Dude, quit spamming us. No one wants your cheap Rolexes.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!&amp;p=44924439&amp;viewfull=1#post44924439 " target="_blank"><br />
                My References</a></b><br />
                <br />
                PMing me about who is in my avatar is creepy, so don't. Don't ask tommythelurker either because he'll PM the mods.</div>

Comment

Some spammers have started using email addresses of their usual spam list victims as the return address. Most places don't go so far as to look at the actual originating address and just blacklist the one shown in the reply to block. I've only had it happen once on my gmail account. They're pretty good at flagging spam. Try Yahoo email. It's a joke. I still use a Yahoo email account I've had for over 20 years and it gets a ton of spam, mostly from people with - wait for it - yahoo addresses (actual ones, not just "reply to" ones).

Comment

Some spammers have started using email addresses of their usual spam list victims as the return address. Most places don't go so far as to look at the actual originating address and just blacklist the one shown in the reply to block. I've only had it happen once on my gmail account. They're pretty good at flagging spam. Try Yahoo email. It's a joke. I still use a Yahoo email account I've had for over 20 years and it gets a ton of spam, mostly from people with - wait for it - yahoo addresses (actual ones, not just "reply to" ones).

Comment

Working...
                    X