Subaru thread get nuked?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
    View Post

WTF, if you could re-read the thread, you'd see I wasn't the most heinous one in that thread even.

Get off your high horse tough guy.

Bottom line is, if you post something asking for opinions, then expect to get negative opinions if someone doesn't like it. If you make comments that a 4 cylinder sounds like a v8 and a harley (and then deleting said comments...), expect to get called out. If you end up calling people ****************************s for expressing opinions that HE asked for, expect to get roasted.

Roast me mother****************er.

All I know is that rendering your opinion once, maybe twice is enough. You and a bunch of other folks were douchebags and kept at it. I happen to agree with him that an unequal length header boxer 4 has a rumble like that of a V8. He didn't call it a V8, just that it had the vibe. I think that is a reasonable statement subject to opinion. Again, beating a dead horse is ****************ing retarded.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

Comment

View Post

WTF, if you could re-read the thread, you'd see I wasn't the most heinous one in that thread even.

Get off your high horse tough guy.

Bottom line is, if you post something asking for opinions, then expect to get negative opinions if someone doesn't like it. If you make comments that a 4 cylinder sounds like a v8 and a harley (and then deleting said comments...), expect to get called out. If you end up calling people ****************************s for expressing opinions that HE asked for, expect to get roasted.

All I know is that rendering your opinion once, maybe twice is enough. You and a bunch of other folks were douchebags and kept at it. I happen to agree with him that an unequal length header boxer 4 has a rumble like that of a V8. He didn't call it a V8, just that it had the vibe. I think that is a reasonable statement subject to opinion. Again, beating a dead horse is ****************ing retarded.

Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
        View Post

Wow, you're an angry old ****************er arent ya? Who pissed in your cheerios?

So you do admit we can all have different opinions? Gotcha...My point is proven.

Mother****************er.

My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

Wow, you're an angry old ****************er arent ya? Who pissed in your cheerios?

So you do admit we can all have different opinions? Gotcha...My point is proven.

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

Not old. But you challenged me so...Come at me Bro.

Of course you can have different opinions. Never said you couldn't. But being a **************************************** and repeating yourself ad nauseam is seriously stupid.

Comment

View Post

Of course you can have different opinions. Never said you couldn't. But being a **************************************** and repeating yourself ad nauseam is seriously stupid.

Comment

View Post

So basically exactly what you've done in the gun threads???

Gotcha...

Comment

View Post

Gotcha...

Comment

View Post

Gotcha...

Pretty sure that having a discussion about how to deal with large scale shootings and gun control is entirely different than ripping on one guy for the way he feels about his own car and what he wants to do with it.

Yeah, different.

Comment

View Post

Gotcha...

Pretty sure that having a discussion about how to deal with large scale shootings and gun control is entirely different than ripping on one guy for the way he feels about his own car and what he wants to do with it.

Yeah, different.

Comment

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
                        the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
                          the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
                                This:
                                Gibsons w/ Dimarzios, Duncans, & Bare Knuckles
                                '95 Mesa Dual Rectifier
                                '78 Marshall JMP 2204
                                Mesa Trad 4x12
                                Marshall 1960B
                                Any pedal(s) I happen to pull off the shelf
                                Heavy strings, heavy picks, heavy hand(shakes)

Originally Posted by wrongnote85

they had their cash and their gear in a ****************in bag? whadda they take on the road, 6 dollars in quarters and a POD?

Comment

Working...
                                X