Subaru thread get nuked?

marshallnoise

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Wow.....

If killzone actually had that thread nuked, what a {censored}. Seriously. Sorry, I like killzone, but having the amount of butthurt over people not liking a car that looks like a teenager's car enough to have the thread pulled is just....really really childish.

facepalm.gif Don't ask for other's opinions if you aren't up to hearing opinions different than your own. facepalm.gif

I think your backlash was uncalled for and you look like a Class-A douchebag. It is one thing to render an opinion on the looks of a car and disagree with someone about how it sounds, but going on and on about how much of a ****** he is over something as trivial as his car is just retarded.

I don't blame him for wanting it nuked if that is what happened.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

Wow.....

If killzone actually had that thread nuked, what a {censored}. Seriously. Sorry, I like killzone, but having the amount of butthurt over people not liking a car that looks like a teenager's car enough to have the thread pulled is just....really really childish.

facepalm.gif Don't ask for other's opinions if you aren't up to hearing opinions different than your own. facepalm.gif

I think your backlash was uncalled for and you look like a Class-A douchebag. It is one thing to render an opinion on the looks of a car and disagree with someone about how it sounds, but going on and on about how much of a ****** he is over something as trivial as his car is just retarded.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise

View Post

Is there some internet forum protocol of which I am unaware? When you post well.... anything, be prepared for constructive and not so constructive criticism. Also be prepared to get your ass reamed. The kid posted some gay ass mods to his car and he was called out on it. Having said this, I thought everyone was fairly polite. I've gotten worse ass whoopings for less around here.

• Members

View Post

Is there some internet forum protocol of which I am unaware? When you post well.... anything, be prepared for constructive and not so constructive criticism. Also be prepared to get your ass reamed. The kid posted some gay ass mods to his car and he was called out on it. Having said this, I thought everyone was fairly polite. I've gotten worse ass whoopings for less around here.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by codecontra

View Post

Of course there isn't any internet protocol (yuck yuck!), but I think that people don't need to be so nasty. It isn't funny generally. You can say you think he is 13 years old once, but to continually do it is just immature. I guess I expect too much at times.

• Members

View Post

Of course there isn't any internet protocol (yuck yuck!), but I think that people don't need to be so nasty. It isn't funny generally. You can say you think he is 13 years old once, but to continually do it is just immature. I guess I expect too much at times.

• Members

View Post

I don't remember the entire thread, but a couple of us said that the mods would be considered "ok" if he was under 25 years old. I actually told him that I thought the wheels and bumper looked good, but I did not like the hood scoop. Others said they liked the scoop.

I just don't remember it being all that mean spirited. Plus he said he wouldn't be offended by negative comments.

In any event, it wasn't all that exciting anyway. Must be a slow night if this is the topic of discussion.

• Members

View Post

I don't remember the entire thread, but a couple of us said that the mods would be considered "ok" if he was under 25 years old. I actually told him that I thought the wheels and bumper looked good, but I did not like the hood scoop. Others said they liked the scoop.

I just don't remember it being all that mean spirited. Plus he said he wouldn't be offended by negative comments.

In any event, it wasn't all that exciting anyway. Must be a slow night if this is the topic of discussion.

• Members

View Post

It's still funny to me when people say they don't like the scoop...implying there is an option not to have it. On certain cars it's pointless, on that car it feeds air to the intercooler.

Anyways, yea, lame if it got closed.

• Members

View Post

It's still funny to me when people say they don't like the scoop...implying there is an option not to have it. On certain cars it's pointless, on that car it feeds air to the intercooler.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

Didn't we already have this conversation? He had an aftermarket scoop installed, right? It was much larger than the stock scoop and looked ghey IMO.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

Didn't we already have this conversation? He had an aftermarket scoop installed, right? It was much larger than the stock scoop and looked ghey IMO.

• Members

View Post

Fair enough. I replied like 3 hours ago and when I came back to check...the thread was gone icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Fair enough. I replied like 3 hours ago and when I came back to check...the thread was gone icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

WTF, if you could re-read the thread, you'd see I wasn't the most heinous one in that thread even.

Get off your high horse tough guy. wave.gif

Bottom line is, if you post something asking for opinions, then expect to get negative opinions if someone doesn't like it. If you make comments that a 4 cylinder sounds like a v8 and a harley (and then deleting said comments...), expect to get called out. If you end up calling people assholes for expressing opinions that HE asked for, expect to get roasted. idn_smilie.gif

• Members

View Post

WTF, if you could re-read the thread, you'd see I wasn't the most heinous one in that thread even.

Bottom line is, if you post something asking for opinions, then expect to get negative opinions if someone doesn't like it. If you make comments that a 4 cylinder sounds like a v8 and a harley (and then deleting said comments...), expect to get called out. If you end up calling people assholes for expressing opinions that HE asked for, expect to get roasted. idn_smilie.gif

• Members

View Post

Roast me mother{censored}er.

All I know is that rendering your opinion once, maybe twice is enough. You and a bunch of other folks were douchebags and kept at it. I happen to agree with him that an unequal length header boxer 4 has a rumble like that of a V8. He didn't call it a V8, just that it had the vibe. I think that is a reasonable statement subject to opinion. Again, beating a dead horse is {censored}ing retarded.

• Members

View Post

All I know is that rendering your opinion once, maybe twice is enough. You and a bunch of other folks were douchebags and kept at it. I happen to agree with him that an unequal length header boxer 4 has a rumble like that of a V8. He didn't call it a V8, just that it had the vibe. I think that is a reasonable statement subject to opinion. Again, beating a dead horse is {censored}ing retarded.

• Members

View Post

Wow, you're an angry old {censored}er arent ya? Who pissed in your cheerios?

So you do admit we can all have different opinions? Gotcha...My point is proven.

Mother{censored}er.

facepalm.gif

• Members

View Post

So you do admit we can all have different opinions? Gotcha...My point is proven.

Mother{censored}er.

facepalm.gif

• Members

View Post

Mother{censored}er.

facepalm.gif

Not old. But you challenged me so...Come at me Bro.

Of course you can have different opinions. Never said you couldn't. But being a cocksucker and repeating yourself ad nauseam is seriously stupid.

Archived