Clear All

But KZ said it didn't bother him????

Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

But KZ said it didn't bother him????

Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

I was just about to respond and poof, "teh threadz no longer ekzizt."
        Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

Comment

I was just about to respond and poof, "teh threadz no longer ekzizt."

Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

Comment

Wow.....

If killzone actually had that thread nuked, what a ********************. Seriously. Sorry, I like killzone, but having the amount of butthurt over people not liking a car that looks like a teenager's car enough to have the thread pulled is just....really really childish.

Don't ask for other's opinions if you aren't up to hearing opinions different than your own.
            My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
            Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Wow.....

If killzone actually had that thread nuked, what a ********************. Seriously. Sorry, I like killzone, but having the amount of butthurt over people not liking a car that looks like a teenager's car enough to have the thread pulled is just....really really childish.

Don't ask for other's opinions if you aren't up to hearing opinions different than your own.
              My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

How exactly do you get a thread removed? Does he know a mod or something?

Pretty lame though. Nobody was being mean.

Comment

How exactly do you get a thread removed? Does he know a mod or something?

Pretty lame though. Nobody was being mean.

Comment

Maybe he read the thoughts I didn't share.
                    The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Maybe he read the thoughts I didn't share.
                      The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                        View Post

Wow.....

I think your backlash was uncalled for and you look like a Class-A douchebag. It is one thing to render an opinion on the looks of a car and disagree with someone about how it sounds, but going on and on about how much of a ****** he is over something as trivial as his car is just retarded.

I don't blame him for wanting it nuked if that is what happened.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                          View Post

Wow.....

I think your backlash was uncalled for and you look like a Class-A douchebag. It is one thing to render an opinion on the looks of a car and disagree with someone about how it sounds, but going on and on about how much of a ****** he is over something as trivial as his car is just retarded.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
                            View Post

Is there some internet forum protocol of which I am unaware? When you post well.... anything, be prepared for constructive and not so constructive criticism. Also be prepared to get your ass reamed. The kid posted some gay ass mods to his car and he was called out on it. Having said this, I thought everyone was fairly polite. I've gotten worse ass whoopings for less around here.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
                              View Post

Is there some internet forum protocol of which I am unaware? When you post well.... anything, be prepared for constructive and not so constructive criticism. Also be prepared to get your ass reamed. The kid posted some gay ass mods to his car and he was called out on it. Having said this, I thought everyone was fairly polite. I've gotten worse ass whoopings for less around here.

Comment

i thought it was a pretty civil thread, all things considered
                                Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Working...
                                X