Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I lost my pick. So I tapped it.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I lost my pick. So I tapped it.

    ?



    Also, I dedicate this song to all of the hard workers at Wendys.






    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96aBUdeg0LE
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Yup. PM inbox is full.</div>

  • #2
    Dude....well done. Very well done.
    http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
    http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Dude....well done. Very well done.
      http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
      http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, fantastic!!! MORE! Finish this song and post NOW!



        Very strong buckethead vibe to me, from his slower/melodic albums.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">My project: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic</a></font><br />
        <br />
        <font size="1"><b>Bogner Ecstasy 101b</b> :: <b>Blackstar HT5-H</b> :: <b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2750339-**BUILD-THREAD**-NAKD-Trinity-Triwatt-(22w-Hiwatt-DR103-clone)" target="_blank">Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone</a></b> (Click to view build thread)<br />
        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt</font><br />
        <br />
        Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby</div>

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow, fantastic!!! MORE! Finish this song and post NOW!



          Very strong buckethead vibe to me, from his slower/melodic albums.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">My project: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic</a></font><br />
          <br />
          <font size="1"><b>Bogner Ecstasy 101b</b> :: <b>Blackstar HT5-H</b> :: <b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2750339-**BUILD-THREAD**-NAKD-Trinity-Triwatt-(22w-Hiwatt-DR103-clone)" target="_blank">Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone</a></b> (Click to view build thread)<br />
          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt</font><br />
          <br />
          Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby</div>

          Comment


          • #6
            That was damn cool, Loop. Srs.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>jnurp</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=44692556#post44692556" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">murdoch always brings teh lulz.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RockStarBassist</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=42157497#post42157497" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">Also MurdochV wins thread. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/redface.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Embarrassment" class="inlineimg" /></div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>sleewell</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=45813435#post45813435" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> </div>

            Comment


            • #7
              That was damn cool, Loop. Srs.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>jnurp</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=44692556#post44692556" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">murdoch always brings teh lulz.</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RockStarBassist</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=42157497#post42157497" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">Also MurdochV wins thread. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/redface.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Embarrassment" class="inlineimg" /></div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>sleewell</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=45813435#post45813435" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> </div>

              Comment


              • #8
                I wish I had talent. Good job!
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><u>SPAM:</u><br />
                Vox Satchurator $75<br />
                Rocktron MidiXchange $75</div>

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wish I had talent. Good job!
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><u>SPAM:</u><br />
                  Vox Satchurator $75<br />
                  Rocktron MidiXchange $75</div>

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                    View Post

                    Wow, fantastic!!! MORE! Finish this song and post NOW!



                    Very strong buckethead vibe to me, from his slower/melodic albums.




                    I need to listen to Buckethead, because I get compared to him a LOT.



                    I think I've heard like 4 Buckethead tunes, ever. Thanks dude!
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Yup. PM inbox is full.</div>

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                      View Post

                      Wow, fantastic!!! MORE! Finish this song and post NOW!



                      Very strong buckethead vibe to me, from his slower/melodic albums.




                      I need to listen to Buckethead, because I get compared to him a LOT.



                      I think I've heard like 4 Buckethead tunes, ever. Thanks dude!
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">Yup. PM inbox is full.</div>

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by LoopQuantum
                        View Post

                        I need to listen to Buckethead, because I get compared to him a LOT.



                        I think I've heard like 4 Buckethead tunes, ever. Thanks dude!




                        Colma and Electric Tears - you will love both of those albums. Check em out duder!
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">My project: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic</a></font><br />
                        <br />
                        <font size="1"><b>Bogner Ecstasy 101b</b> :: <b>Blackstar HT5-H</b> :: <b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2750339-**BUILD-THREAD**-NAKD-Trinity-Triwatt-(22w-Hiwatt-DR103-clone)" target="_blank">Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone</a></b> (Click to view build thread)<br />
                        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt</font><br />
                        <br />
                        Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby</div>

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by LoopQuantum
                          View Post

                          I need to listen to Buckethead, because I get compared to him a LOT.



                          I think I've heard like 4 Buckethead tunes, ever. Thanks dude!




                          Colma and Electric Tears - you will love both of those albums. Check em out duder!
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">My project: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic</a></font><br />
                          <br />
                          <font size="1"><b>Bogner Ecstasy 101b</b> :: <b>Blackstar HT5-H</b> :: <b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2750339-**BUILD-THREAD**-NAKD-Trinity-Triwatt-(22w-Hiwatt-DR103-clone)" target="_blank">Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone</a></b> (Click to view build thread)<br />
                          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt</font><br />
                          <br />
                          Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby</div>

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wendy's would be proud, my friend.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.<br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:<br />
                            Laney VH100R<br />
                            Titan &quot;Cerberus&quot; (sorta)<br />
                            Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)<br />
                            <br />
                            My Band: <a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/jesust" target="_blank">Jesust</a></div>

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wendy's would be proud, my friend.
                              <div class="signaturecontainer">I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.<br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:<br />
                              Laney VH100R<br />
                              Titan &quot;Cerberus&quot; (sorta)<br />
                              Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)<br />
                              <br />
                              My Band: <a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/jesust" target="_blank">Jesust</a></div>

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X