X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron amps

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&i tem=280374336459

WTFBBQ

A $10,000 BIN? GTFO.

I got this from over at TGP.
    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

These are the Dumbles for hardrock/metal guitarists.
    Good transactions: Metalcore5150, Shiny_Surface, Cyndicate (2x), putnut77, Erock503, Joejpiano, guitar_manic, BrokenFusion, rbasaria, guitarslinger

VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD!

Comment

he can ask whatever he wants for it, dont mean hes gonna get it. it prob wont go for more than 4g's

Comment

he can ask whatever he wants for it, dont mean hes gonna get it. it prob wont go for more than 4g's

There's already 11 bids and its up to $3700.

And the reserve isn't even met yet.
        HOURS

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Hi n00bs

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2383731
          Just because it ends in "s", it doesn't mean that you have to use a ****************ing apostrophe.

Comment

you're ****************ing late to the party.
            Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

What is the value of somehting? Whatever someone will pay.

Comment

I will say the ccv is by far one of my favorite amps, but my cameron modded marshalls keep me more than pleased. I have not even thought of buying any other amp which has never happened to me before. Though that guy is out of his mind, he will get 4grand for it I bet. Mark is a genius, but a horrible sales man. Oh well....all I need is a JMP with his Aldrich mod and I will be complete with cameron tones!..
                http://www.myspace.com/theoldblack

www.myspace.com/ccdrums

http://www.Livinity.me

78' JMP (Cameron Twin/Jose mods)
                88" JCM 800 Cameron Ocean/jose mods)
                67/69 Bassmans
                Bogner Shivas
                Bogner cabs (v.30s/Greenies)
                Gibsons

For Sale/Trade

70's Ross Distortion pedal: $50

Comment

What is the value of somehting? Whatever someone will pay.

GTFO n00b.

Since it hasn't gone via BIN, that tells me it's not worth $10,000
                  HOURS

Comment

GTFO n00b.

Since it hasn't gone via BIN, that tells me it's not worth $10,000

I am sensing some cameron butthurtness scott.....someday you will be part of the "cameron crab core crusher crue" aka "C4 Crue" until then keep

http://www.myspace.com/theoldblack

www.myspace.com/ccdrums

http://www.Livinity.me

78' JMP (Cameron Twin/Jose mods)
                    88" JCM 800 Cameron Ocean/jose mods)
                    67/69 Bassmans
                    Bogner Shivas
                    Bogner cabs (v.30s/Greenies)
                    Gibsons

For Sale/Trade

70's Ross Distortion pedal: $50

Comment

I am sensing some cameron butthurtness scott.....someday you will be part of the "cameron crab core crusher crue" aka "C4 Crue" until then keep

I hate you for the amps you own.
                      HOURS

Comment

No thanks.
                        I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

is this  signed by Mark Cameron amp??

Comment

• jlb32
                            jlb32 commented
                            Editing a comment

Aren't Camerons those amps that one person on a forum buys and then over the course of a few years it changes hands between 10-20 different members?

It seems like everytime you read about someone buying one it's the best amp in the world during the honeymoon stage and then up for sale a few months or even weeks later.

Jesus necro thread.
                          HOURS

Comment

• Mesa/Kramer
                            Mesa/Kramer commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This listing (280374336459) has been removed, or this item is not available.

thanks rockgirl69. That sounds like a nice legit ****************ing username. Cool.
                          Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                          X