Was OJ Robbery Attemp a setup?

audioicon

• Members

Why was there a recorder in the room? I feel sad for this guy. He seem to drive attention to himself and loves it no matter the cost.

He knew this would blow out to the media and cause another spin, I think he suffers for attention deficit disorder.

But regardless I think it was stage and he took the bait.

Whats your thought?

AI

• Members

Because everyone carries capture devices these days. They're called cell phones.

Yes, double murderers are to be pitied.

I think you know my thought.

Well as far as I'm concern, he was found not guilty in the court of law "something a lot of people" unfortunately don't understand.

The law is based on facts not "guessing" and not "opinion."

I don't care about him being guilty or innocence. I did not asked if he committed murder, was guilty or innocent. I was referring to the recent robbery and the recording. Even if it was a cell phone, someone knew they were going to profit from it.

AI

• Members

For what profitable reason do you carry a cell phone?

If I broke into someone's hotel room and threatened them with a gun, I'd go to jail. I expect OJ will be treated like me.

Except if I was a double murderer.

I agree it's stupid and Dumb like Ken said and he should pay whatever penalties but my point is, whose profiting from it?

AI

• Members

In case you've missed the breaking news from just now (bolding mine)...

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- Prosecutors on Tuesday filed numerous criminal charges against former NFL star O.J. Simpson and three other men in connection with an alleged armed robbery at a Las Vegas hotel last week.

The 11 charges include two counts of first-degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon; two counts of robbery with a deadly weapon; and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

Prosecutors say Simpson and his co-defendants -- Walter Alexander, Clarence Stewart and Michael McClinton -- committed kidnapping because they intended to hold or detain the two alleged victims using a weapon.

One of the alleged victims, Bruce Fromong, suffered a major heart attack and was in critical condition Tuesday at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the hospital said.

Fromong, 53, was admitted to the hospital Monday night and is in the intensive care unit, according to a hospital statement.

===

OJ had better be hoping for Mr. Fromong's return to health about now.

• Members

Well as far as I'm concern, he was found not guilty in the court of law "something a lot of people" unfortunately don't understand.

The law is based on facts not "guessing" and not "opinion."

AI

OJ was found to be not guilty by the jury, not because of the evidnece, but because the jury chose to ignore the evidence, because they did not trust the prosecution, or the police. That involves some guessing and a strong opinion about the way the world is, without regard to the facts. Ron Goldman's DNA was found in OJ's Bronko. There was a lot of evidence. That leads one to believe either that he did it, or that 10-20 cops and investigators spontaneously, and independently, decided to frame him for the crime.

I can't believe what's happening in the Phil Spector trial. That is unbelieveable too.

Steve

• Members

Can we run with my lunatic conspiracy theory that part of the settlement that awarded the confession book rights to the Goldman family included O.J. doing promo?

O.J. gets himself in heavy rotation on CNN, and everytime they bring it up, they roll through the book, the book lawsuit, the book settlement. :blah: Sell enough books and he might even balance out that $33 million civil judgment for killing Ron Goldman. :evil:

The "authorized" edition of the book hit the shelves the same day O.J. busted into the hotel room. :poke:

The Pope ordered 9/11!

Kennedy was a space alien!

Hitler's brain is still alive in a secret laboratory in Argentina!

;)

• Members

OJ was found to be not guilty by the jury, not because of the evidence, but because the jury chose to ignore the evidence, because they did not trust the prosecution, or the police.

Well Steve, I would't say they ignored the evidence, and I wouldn't agree ANYONE can blame the Jury.

When this was going on and after the verdict when the seperate reactions were going on to the verdict based on race, I had to go back and think about all things from all sides in the trail. Just to understand my reaction, and the reaction of others.

The 1st thing I did was think about OJ being black, and a black Jury. I'd heard that black Jury's convict black defendants everyday in LA county, so I didn't understand all the jury hate. I thought about what would happen if there had been no polarizing Mark Furman racism, and if OJ were a white celeb. What would have happened? I truly believe if you replaced OJ with another white NFL icon, like say Joe Namath, or Joe Montana, that same jury would have reached the same conclusion.. and not because they were celebs, but because LA county presented the worst case ever put on TV! I watched every second of that trial, here are some of the low-lights-

There was no murder weapon found, no eye-witnesses except for a dog, incredible crime lab sloppiness and mistakes(Goldman's alleged blood on OJ), lying witnesses for the prosecution, cops walking around with viles of blood in there pocket for 6 hours(for what reason?), no physical evidence except a glove the prosecutors staked there case on, that obviously was not OJ's(who's glove was it?), prosecutors establishing a timeline by dogs barking which some neighbors heard others didn't. And Nicole Simpson's and Ron Goldman's death photos... Which if you'd seen them, you'd know there was NO WAY IN HELL a man could kill her like that, and not be completely drenched in blood...Yet they found tiny specs in the Bronco, which the prosecution had us beleive OJ supposedly jumped into right after the murders and speed off? Ron Goldman had suppossedly put up a fight, yet OJ didn't look like he'd been in one.... Add to that what we saw everyday in court.... Barry Scheck making Dennis Fung look like Goofy, F. Lee Bailey making Mark Furman look like LA's worst rouge cop. Johnney Cochran making Marcia Clark & Chris Darden look like fools day in and day out, on and on and on.

We saw that and the Jury did too! Once again, no black jury was going to send up even Joe Montana with botched case like that. It just doesn't work.

Now, I don't know if OJ did it or not. He may be a murderer for all I know. I'm just saying that case was so bad from LA county's side, that it would have criminal to convict...Joe Namath, or OJ Simpson based on it. Not a Jury issue. Also, I'm certainly not saying that anyone's racist if they believe OJ should be locked up even if the case showed otherwise. No not that. I believe the media portrayed OJ as Hitler, and they made Nicole a saint in the eyes of many. In that climate, at that time. I think I understand the "outrage" some may have toward OJ. It's understood.

This new Vegas case, it's a complete circus from the word go! With these witnesses, and defendants I've seen, and the fact that OJ can't afford a dream team these days and will have to probably have to take the stand this time....This will be vaudeville show like you've never seen if it ever makes it to trail.

• Members

Looks to me like OJ had some "middle men" hocking sports memorabilia for him and taking a cut, so he could avoid the Goldman settlement. Except said middle men decided to cut OJ out of a few deals, and OJ went straight up gangsta.

Listen to the full audio tape. You can hear the guys at the end asking the guy who recorded it "did you set us up?".

• Members

Looks to me like OJ had some "middle men" hocking sports memorabilia for him and taking a cut, so he could avoid the Goldman settlement. Except said middle men decided to cut OJ out of a few deals, and OJ went straight up gangsta.

Listen to the full audio tape. You can hear the guys at the end asking the guy who recorded it "did you set us up?".

This thing is starting to look like a Tarantino movie, where everyone involved is a dang criminal.

Archived