Was OJ Robbery Attemp a setup?

audioicon

• Members

Well this is what I have been saying that the whole thing appears to be a setup. Now court TV has a new day time TV Drama and Nancy Grace can find more reasons for not getting laid constantly.

I did not say I was feeling sorry for OJ because he was an innocent guy or a guilty guy, I feel sorry because he the most "dumbest Idiot," he knew what this would bring upon him and how people would react but did it anyway.

I personally say he has "ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER" he's a guy constantly looking for attention, either this is true or he's just really dumb.

Why would he write a book about killing his wife knowing all the controversy this would bring? In my opinion people will try to make money from his situation and he's too freaking stupid to say, nah.....I will walk away from this one.

I don't have cable so I guess I wouldn't be watching anything.

AI

• Members

There's plenty of other ways in which he could have gotten attention or publicity, not just by busting in to someone's place and waving guns and causing heart attacks, and not be slaughtering two people with a knife. I'd say he's just impulsive and stupid.

You're not gonna miss anything by not watching this, and besides, this'll be all over the regular news channels.

To think that when I was a little kid, I used to wear an OJ football jersey...what an asshole moron this guy is.

• Members

I personally say he has "ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER" he's a guy constantly looking for attention, either this is true or he's just really dumb.

AI

That's a unique definition of attention deficit disorder. What you mean is narcissism, which is something that appears to be cultivated in the minds of athletes from a very young age.

Archived