Have any of you fellas ever collaborated on anything?

Mark L

• Members

nope,....ain't no one here who's gonna put his music where his mouth is man,...

The guys on this board are all sound engineers and as you know,...these guys are over 50 and like to tell musicians how to play they're instruments and claim they've seen it all but ain't capable of even wistling a d-note on an iniut chick's asshole.

no collabs here unless it's teaming up to beat down someone's recording.

now go on and move on man,....

people here are ugly and smell.

• Members

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah I just wet myself typing this,.... I suddenly pictured Craig or Phil trying to blow an eskimo chicks behind to get that note,........sorry,..guess I had to much beers,...it's midnight here,.......

• Members

I feel rebelious,.... Craig and Phil ain't 50 and they're never busting anyone or critisizing peoples recordings,....I must have great inner problems for even insinuating things like that,... I need help,..badly,...

Psycholigical treatment,.....

• Members

Only if you're okay with a guy who sings out of tune!
:D

No sorry,... last weekend I produced a song with a friend of mine (who is a drummer ) and a guy we met here on the SSS called Da Weasel,.... he sings like Eminem on Crack,...

I have bad experiences with singers on this forum.

• Members

End of 2008, if all goes happily.
:)

Maybe earlier, but I'm trying to be conservative about it.

hmmm Jeff,......all bull{censored} aside,...can I have a copy? or a preview mp3? I've heard your noise and you know I dig it right? greetz Booshy.

• Members

I wanna collaborate,.....

anyone need a crazy guy with awesome beats and a divine voice and perfect pitch and massive producing skills to team up??

But Boosh, where are you gonna find a guy like that?? (Joking).

Hey, I've never dissed anybody's original material on this forum!!

• Members

Yeah exactly,.....that guy is fiction,....sprouted from an american novelist's mind,...

Anyone who's ever been here know our Dikes don't accept fingers being put in them.

Hee-hee. You're a good sport, Boosh. Bravo.

I think I'm probably a cross between the following artists:

Gene%20Pitney%20Princess.jpg

V000754NI40.jpgScott_080101120637322_wideweb__300x375.j7838.jpg

GlenCampbell_.jpgpatsygold.jpg

• Members

There was a giant collaboration for the tsunami among many people in Craig's forum a while back, although I think that was when it was hosted by Musicplayer.com. I didn't participate in that, although now I wish I did. Was probably super busy at the time, since that seems par for the course...

• Members

Back in 2000 or 2001 I collaborated with a young English acid house producer. He did the music and I did the vocal. We finished one track and started on another but never got anywhere. (Although the lyrics I wrote for his first rough became part of one of my own favorite songs.)

It was challenging fitting my post-Dylan syllable-slinging into a 140 bpm tempo. Unfortunately, we didn't see eye to eye on how the vocal should fit to the rhythm (I don't think he understood the syncopation ultimately, which was tricky, for sure). He released his mix and was pleased with how it did. I did my own mix with the materials I had on hand (his guide tracks which I extended and my vocals which I placed where they should be. ;)) I wasn't able to release my version. [ahem]

• Members

Don't forget about the mastering Jeff.
;)

Dude, you've been on my list since day one. I also informed my engineer, a certain Mr. O'Keefe, of this fact, which he was very happy about.

Hope you've got a couple hours to spend sometime in early fall. I'm counting on it. :thu:

And check your PMs for links to the first couple of roughs. :)

Archived