Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HC IE fix is appreciated.

Before when I posted here with IE 7, I'd get a "page not found" and then I'd have to reload the page to see it, now it's fixed. FireFox is still to slow and I haven't figured a way to get my bookmarks imported into Google Chrome yet, besides having no problems with IE7. So the recent fix is appreciated.
    "If Obama wins a second term I will leave the forum". - Visconti

I'm not sure that anyone actually did anything to fix it...
    There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

I'm not sure that anyone actually did anything to fix it...

Whatever they didn't do worked.

I had the same problem for a long time, but now everything works fine.
      "Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground."
      ~John Lennon

Comment

Before when I posted here with IE 7, I'd get a "page not found" and then I'd have to reload the page to see it, now it's fixed.

You're welcome. My crack team of professionals labored day and night to make certain that you could again enjoy the warm glow and functionality of this forum. And although we apologize for your inconvenience, we hope that the short down time now enables you to cherish this forum even more.
        Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

They took a special green permanent ink marker and carefully colored the outside edge of the website. I can now feel the spaces between the letters. It has something to do with quantum light diffusion, I heard.

‚Äč
          music and social stuff

Comment

They took a special green permanent ink marker and carefully colored the outside edge of the website. I can now feel the spaces between the letters. It has something to do with quantum light diffusion, I heard.

Blue2blue headed up the crack team of professionals I previously mentioned. While I am not at liberty to divulge precisely how we fixed it, suffice it to say that we left no stone unturned, using the aforemenetioned special green permanent ink marker, quantum light diffusion, large hadron collider/particle accelerator, and a minor shift in some dark matter to make certain that you, the faithful forum participant, could continue, uh, foruming.
            Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

*client walks out*

* you pretend to twiddle knobs, don't really do anything*

*client walks in*

"What did you do to the vocals?! They sound great!"
              The new blog: http://synonymmusic.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Walters9515
              yes he is SIG:

[...]where is where but where could where be because where is he to where ,where

I know u have a full blow studio where and haven't ever heard what a envelope follower is or have never used one in your life beside with a Quack which u are quacking like a rubber ducky in a tub

Comment

*client walks out*

*client walks in*

Recording Studio Design Forum
                Design Site

Comment

*client walks out*

*client walks in*

Except HC "twiddled the knobs" for 3 years until the imaginary problem went away.
                  "If Obama wins a second term I will leave the forum". - Visconti

Comment

Working...
                  X